Merella de Muerte

I ran towards the loud noise, leaving Jeannette at the ball.

I finally got to the loud noise but one of the knights from yesterday had beaten me to it. I looked down seeing a knight's hands and hair glowing, the color blue. A girl..

"Sir, something has broken into the castle!" a fairly new knight said as he pointed down the hall, toward the castle library

"I will go get my armor, you start getting these people to safety!" I yelled toward the knight as I bolted toward the armory. As I grabbed my sword and armor I heard a loud crashing in the way of the ballroom. As I entered it was to my shock to see a hoard of Shadows making their way through the windows, through the skylights, and through the main entryway. It was to my horror as I saw a dark cloud surrounding the thrones. Just then black spikes began to grow from behind where our thrones one stood as a new throne appeared from the ground, with someone sitting upon it.

"I am terribly sorry that I'm late, I couldn't figure out what to wear! After all this is my crowning ceremony!" the person shouted as the smoke cleared up.

"What is this nonsense that you speak of!!" a soldier with purple hair shouted as she stood beside me

"You have no place being in the place where the real thrones once stood!" the blue haired soldier yelled in the direction of the shadowy figure.

"I AM THE ONLY ONE FIT TO RULE!!" the shadowy figure echoed as she began to walk down the steps toward me and the soldiers. "No one has been able to stop my little pets as they worm their way into your kingdom, none of you are strong enough to defy me! None of you are strong enough to even hold your own against me!"

"Try us!" the blue haired soldier said as she looked at her sister soldier in arms

As the purple haired soldier looked back they both held their hands up and whispered to the enemy "Encender..." as they closed their eyes, embers surrounded them, small flames began to grow rapidly in their hands, then... they opened their eyes. As their eyes were glowing they walked toward the self proclaimed queen throwing fire at her as she walked back up to her throne.

"Hello! Prince of standing and staring, care to help!?" the purple haired soldier yelled at me as the woman stared down at us.

"Impressive, I'm sure my lovelies will be amused by this." the woman said as Shadows began to fill the staircase all the war down to the mystery soldiers. "I am Queen Merella de Meurte! All of you shall bow down to me!!" she said as she sat on her black throne "Dispose of them." She told her Shadow pets as they lunged toward us.