chapter Fifteen

Lucas ' s POV

" So does that mean I will do lyrical  dancing? " Halo ask excitingly, I nod " Awesome ,who is my teacher?"" Miss Reed" I answer calmly
" What! Why?" She says angrily " why not ? Don't you like her? Is she hard on you? " I ask

" No , I just don't like her she gets into our business ,lives I'm even sure she told you to change my dance class"

" She was just concerned about you and she ended up being right " I state
"Still I don't like her and I don't want her to teach me " Halo say with a final tone.

"Guarda il tuo tono Halo ti insegnerà perché lo dico io(watch your tone Halo . She will teach because I say so )."
" ma hai detto che potevo scegliere papà e non voglio che me lo insegni lei (But you said I had a choice dad and I don't want her to teach me !)" She exclaims

"per situazioni come questa decido di non discutere con me Halo
(For situations like this I decide do not argue with me Halo) " I say sternly she instantly keeps quiet after few seconds I hear her sniffing" Halo " I sigh , I hate to see my girls cry " alright , I will see if I can register you in another class " I wipe her tears away "grazie papà ( thank you Dad )"I smile " you're welcome "
" You done now ? me wanna dance ! " Heaven protest after witnessing our little moments. I grab both their hands and lead them inside the building .

~~~

" How was class girls?" I ask my most frequent question after every ballet class
" Good , we learnt a new choregraphy" Heaven answer " it's choreography Heav" I correct her " I said dat" she says rolling her bright blue eyes I just roll my eyes at her attitude. " What about you Halo?"

" Fine I guess" she says grumpily " you don't like it " I state already knowing the answer.
" I like my dance just not the class the teacher is just a bit too harsh " I sigh
". What do you want me to do?"

" To ask miss Reed to teach me ? " She asks sheepishly " I thought you didn't like her " " she is much more kinder and gentle than Mrs Dunlop I just prefer her"

" You need to decide once and for all you can't just change your decisions all of a sudden Halo . I already called it off and now she has other plans so you will stay with Mrs Dunlop" She crosses her arms and looks out of the window . She is not a teenager yet but she is already acting like one .

~~~
Once at home I see Marcus waiting for me by the door I get the bags and bring it in " There's a problem " He say . I lead the way to my office where we discuss problems.
" More of your weapons are going missing at your house in Russia and we suspect it's Leonit "
Leonit , the leader of the Russian Mafia
" He is provoking us " I say leaning back on my chair Marcus nods " Miguel isn't doing is job correctly he needs to be removed " Marcus say referring to the man in charge of our headquarters in Russia. " We need to go as soon as possible " he adds
" Locate Leonit whereabouts we need to see what he is up to . Diego , Zach prepare the guns for our flight and Ray inform the pilot we flying tomorrow and
give her the money for whatever she needs for the flight " I order my other workers

" Yes boss" they say in unison.
" Who is going to watch the girls ? " ask Marcus . I forgot about that . The only people that usually watches them are Marcus , my parents and I and since we will all going to be away there is no one to watch them I don't really trust my maids and the only name that comes to mind is Angel.

~~~
" So I will be away for a few days girls" I say to them as I pack my clothes" Again ? Where ?" Halo ask " To Russia and no you can't come it's a business trip I asked Angel to and babysit you two " I say . " Yes ! Miss Reed! " Heaven exclaim trilled " you both okay with that ?" I ask them , their opinions are always important to me .

"Yes !"
" I guess " just in queue the doorbell rings " that is her " we are get out of my room and go downstairs " Hi" she smiles widely once I open the door .

Damn she looks gorgeous .

Her hair is pulled into one of her rare ponytail and her pink dress that is showing her curves i pull her in a nearby room and my lips connects with hers . I trail my hands down her silhouette while she messes with my hair .

I trail my lips down to her neck and stop below her throat , she shivers and I bite that spot " where are you going ?" She asks breathlessly " in Russia , for a business trip " I say between kisses " And when are you coming back ?" " In four days " I keep my answer short too caught up with the kisses.

" Daddy! Where are you ?! " I hear Heaven shout I groan as she removes herself from me and straighten her dress " we should go " she say, her lips red and swollen I quickly lean down and kiss her again " you can't control yourself , huh ?" She chuckles " not with you."

As we come out Heaven pops out of nowhere " where were you too ?" She ask curiously
" I was just giving Angel what she wanted ." I receive a hard punch on the shoulder Angel rolls her eyes at me .
" Nice to see you again she smiles down at Heaven " will you be babysitting us ?" Heaven ask " yes I will. "
" Awesome we will play dolls , dress up , tea party, " Heaven says dragging Angel away as she list things off.

~~~
I place my last bag in my car preparing to go . I turn to my daughters waiting to see the usual reactions when I go to trips to my surprise Heaven is clutching onto Angel's hand trilled and Halo with an angry look on her face . Usually it's a sad one .

" Be good girls don't be too much trouble for Angel , I'll be back on Monday " I say , hugging them both

" Bye Dada "
" Bye " Halo says angrily , I bend down to her " dagli una possibilità tesoro potrebbe rivelarsi divertente puoi chiamarmi se c'è un ( give it a chance Tesoro it might turn out fun if something goes wrong call me )" I whisper to her she nods . I turn to Angel I make a step forward to kiss her but she shoots me a look pointing at the girls " no kisses" I mouth , she shakes her head " Bye girls " I turn around and go open the car door once the girls run inside I pull Angel aside and kiss her " I couldn't go without a goodbye kiss " I say pulling away , she laugh " just go " I kiss the top of her head then drive away.
****
Hey guys
It has been a while since I last updated I'll posting the days I publish the chapters soon I should first arrange my schedule

How did you find the chapter?
Lucas got his own chapter for this one but Angel will get hers on the next.

What do you think will happen while she babysit?
Feel free to comment I want to hear from you

Thank you!
~Ali~