1

This book was requested so i did my best (This book was based off the song lucky by baby gho$t)

Third Person Pov 

There was so much going on in daniel's life that he couldn't even focus on his thoughts half the time. He was truly going off the deep end and found his anger issues growing out of control to the point where he felt like he was fighting every single day. He had even been fighting with himself. 

It was a battle of him vs him and to be honest he couldn't tell if he was winning or losing the fight. But lately only one person had been on his mind somebody who he had no business thinking about. Somebody who shouldn't make him feel this certain type of special feelings. 

That person being camrin someone who was very much so off limits for him. He found himself basically always watching the males lives with hearts for eyes and even sometimes found himself laying in bed just smiling thinking about the males smile, adorable laugh and beautiful personality. 

He wouldn't dare mess with him considering the two's history but he couldn't help but admiring the other male in secret. 

Short first chapter but future ones will be longer. What ya'll think so far 

Hope ya'll enjoyed