3

Third Person Pov 

'How can one person have such a big effect on you?' Daniel asks himself while sitting on his bed just staring up at the ceiling. He knew his feelings for camrin were a little strange but he just couldn't help himself he thought the other was the full package. He was beautiful with an amazing personality. 

Camrin's laugh was like an angel song, his smile could lit up the room and he had an amazing sense of humor. Even though it was obvious daniel liked him he couldn't do that or a number of reasons. 'I need to get my mind off this' Daniel thinks to himself before slowly sitting up on the bed. 

Daniel decided it would be best to keep himself busy to avoid the thoughts. He tried writing music but every song came out being about camrin. He tried cooking something but nearly burned the kitchen down since his mind kept going to camrin and he wasn't focused on the meal. 

'This is ridiculous' Daniel thinks to himself before deciding to get a change in scenery and decided to go down to the bar. He thought a drink or two could help get his thoughts off of the other male. After an hour into the night he was completely intoxicated and couldn't even count his thoughts. 

He looked around the crowded place and then his eyes landed on the male that had been clouding his thoughts for to long. Camrin looked back at him and the smile that was on his ace stayed there. Daniel could tell by the way he was looking at him certain thoughts were running through his mind. 

'Maybe if he's lucky i'll give him what he wants' Daniel thinks to himself before the other male walks over to him not breaking eye contact. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed