7

Third person pov 

Camrin woke up and sat up wincing from the pain in his lower back. He looked around and then looked beside him seeing daniel sleeping peacefully. Just like camrin decided the two decided to repeat their actions sober to see if it felt the same and sadly it did. 'This can't be happening i done messed with an opp six times and worse it was one of my best friend's cousin' camrin thinks to himself all of a sudden feeling sick. His head was currently spinning he felt multiple different things. 

Camrin hated himself for enjoying everything that happened last night and the feeling was amazing it didn't matter if he was top and bottom. The other male felt so good around him and somehow knew where all his spots were. Soon daniel woke up and the two remained silent not sure what to exactly say in this moment. They both kept looking from the corners of their eyes to afraid to speak. 

Daniel finally got the courage to turn fully and get a good look at the other male. He bit his lip looking at all the hickeys he left on the other male and the few scratch marks on his back. Daniel knew he had more than a few on his own. "You just gon stare like we telepathically or say something?" Camrin says with a smirk and daniel let out a chuckle. "You could have started the conversation" Daniel points out and camrin pretends to think. 

"I could have but i didn't" Camrin says with a cute smile. "I hate yo attitude but that will be dealt with" Daniel says. "Oh slow yo roll you still a opp" Camrin says. "I won't an opp last night" Daniel says. "You still was then like come on you ain't ever heard of opps with benefits" Camrin says and daniel raised an eyebrow. "Hmm so you saying this will be a regular thing" Daniel asks camrin as he stood up grabbing his clothes. 

"Maybe" Camrin says putting his shirt on. "You could have just given me a straight answer" daniel says. "Naw ion do that" Camrin says with a smirk. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed