8

Third Person Pov 

'The best thing about a secret is secretly telling someone yo secret secretly' well that quote is entirely wrong especially in camrin's situation. Camrin knows if he tells anyone about this he's as good as dead. He couldn't trust anybody the last thing he needs is word coming out it's not easy like for the girls where it's a 50 percent chance they'll only get milked for him there was no option other than death. Not only had he messed with a opp but it was also a dude which made it worse. '

His heart kept thumping to thinking about what kevin would say. Kevin was like a big brother to him so he felt guilty for breaking his trust. Latee that day setty had invited kevin and doug over and they were all hanging out but camrin didn't feel right. His heart was thumping wildly with guilt and his stomach was hurting badly. "You good bro?" kevin asks camrin who looked like eh was struggling. 

"Y-yeah i'm fine" Camrin says. "Naw you been acting distant you sure?" Kevin asks making his heartbeat louder. "Kay kay if he says he's fine he's fine now un-pause this game so i can cook you again" Doug says before his cheek was being poked lightly and kevin was making playful remarks at him. Camrin was thankful doug was here knowing if he was alone with kevin he would sing like a canary. 

Kevin was one of those people who were intimating without even trying to be. Camrin then felt his phone vibrate and looked down seeing a text from daniel come in and bit his lip to stop himself from smiling. Meanwhile daniel had been over the moon he had been crushing on the other male for a very long time and now here they are. Daniel knows they must keep this a secret though for obvious reasons. 

They both knew they had to keep a secret no matter how difficult this got or who was close to finding out cause then they would be snitching and they no matter what don't do that. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed