6

Third person pov 

Camrin didn't think he would find himself going back to daniel's house but here he was and a big part of him wanted to turn back but he had to sort things out. Camrin took a deep breath before knocking and soon the door opened revealing the other male. Camrin couldn't even look daniel in the eyes feeling to flustered after what happened the last time they spoke. "C-can i come in?" Camrin asks. 

Daniel nodded letting the other male in trying to wipe the smile off his face loving how flustered the other male was. "What's up?" Daniel asks trying to stay cool even though this was the second time his crush is in his house. "It's about what happened" Camrin says kicking his foot around and daniel took a deep breath. "Don't think about it so much we was both out of it" Daniel says.

"Thats the thing i can't help but think about it and i hate that so we gotta fix this" Camrin says finally looking the other male in the eyes. "What are you implying?" Daniel asks with a smirk already knowing what was to come but wanted to get the other male to say it. Camrin had a small frown on his face and walked closer to daniel. 

"You know what i'm implying we have to do this again but sober to see if it feels the same" Camrin says and daniel nods. "As great as that sounds i can't do that" Daniel says earning an eyebrow raise from camrin. "Why not?" Camrin asks. "Cause that would require messing with a opp" Daniel says. "So?" Camrin asks and daniel lets out a small chuckle. "Ion do that" Daniel says. 

Camrin leans closer pecking daniel's lips softly. "Neither do i" Camrin says as they stared into each other's eyes deeply with mixed emotions. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed