2

Third Person Pov 

Daniel sat down at his usual table at subway. He came there not because he liked going there he wasn't even a big fan of the food he came because he knew that every day at six o clock camrin would show up and order his usual. As if on cue camrin came in with set smiling hard as he walked to the register. 

Daniel knew better than to try and talk to the other male so he did what he usually did and admired the other male from afar. He felt his heart get a warm feeling as camrin got his food and danced happily to his table.  Daniel then smiled and let out a small chuckle at how much of a simp he was being. 

He then saw camrin's eyes light up as he took the first bite of his food and his cheeks began to puff up cutely. Daniel knows it's kind of weird for him to sit back and just watch him but it was the only way he could truly get close to the other male. Camrin then looked up and they made eye contact. 

Daniel felt his heart skip a beat once camrin gave him a small smile before turning back to set and taking another bite of his food. Daniel shook his head and found himself laughing at himself again and how crazy how the other male was making him. He couldn't even think straight around him. 

Daniel got up and left the restaurant feeling happy as he usually did when he left then he looked back and saw camrin laughing through the window and found his heart getting a warm feeling again. Daniel got in his car and drove him with a smile on his face that refused to leave no matter what. 

Short i know but i wanted to give you guys something sorry for the wait 

Hope ya'll enjoyed