10

Third Person Pov 

"So your saying this pizza came from the best pizza place in town?" Camrin asks daniel who was sitting down a pizza box. "Yeah my heart that's what i just said" Daniel says and camrin glares at him. "Don't get smart with me" Camrin says taking a slice and it was really good but he couldn't let daniel know that. "So how is it?" Daniel asks and camrin shrugged. "it's alright" Camrin says and daniel rolled his eyes. "You saying that right now but i bet that you just like spongebob when he tried jims patty" Daniel says. 

"First off stop being childish and making cartoon reference and i said i just thought it was alright so that's what i mean" Camrin says and daniel gave him a look indicating he didnt eblive him but didn't press the situation any further. The two had been hanging out like this for a long minute now and camrin honestly was enjoying the alone time with the other male even though he knows he shouldn't. He was also afraid of what would happen if people found out about this. 

"You so pretty" Daniel says out of nowhere and camrin felt his face heat up. "That was random but thanks" Camrin says with a small laugh. "I'm saying it cause it's true" Daniel says with low eyes and camrin felt his gut grow uncomfortably warm. "Bro stop that" Camrin says and daniel smirked in response. "Stop what?" Daniel asks getting closer but camrin moved back. "We shouldn't have to keeo hiding" Daniel says. 

"We should run away and change our names we wouldn't have to deal with this" Daniel says and camrin laughs. "Bro this ain't some cheesy movie we can't just run away ion do that" Camrin says and daniel frowns. "Ion do that either but i wanna start cause i want you" Daniel says honestly shocking camrin. "You what?" Camrin asks and daniel letsw out a small chuckle. "You heard me" Daniel says and camrin felt his heart stop for a second. 

Daniel really liked him and probably did the whole time what is he going to do now. 

Only two more chapters 

Hope ya'll enjoyed