5

Third Person Pov 

Camrin sat back deep in thought and felt more and more disgusted with himself. He had no business being in daniel's house, he had no business letting him touch him and he also had no business enjoying it. He could argue it was due to him being intoxicated but either way you shouldn't ever mess with an opp. He then felt fear imagining any of his friends finding out he'd be disowned. 

"You alright?" setty asks making camrin nearly jump out of his skin. "Y-yeah i'm fine" camrin says and setty shook his head. Setty knew his best friend and could tell when something was wrong. "No your not what's wrong with you?" Setty asks. Camrin felt his heart race he knew setty was going to keep pressing the issue until he knew what was bothering his best friend. 

"Trust me it's nothing worth mentioning" Camrin says with a forced grin while thinking back to daniel walking in the morning after everything happened. 'ion do that' his words repeated in his head. 'Neither do i' daniel responds and camrin for some reason felt uneasy thinking about his response. "if it's been on yo mind all this time it's worth mentioning" Setty says. 

"Trust me it really isn't and i'd rather not speak on it" Camrin says and setty frowns. "Alright if you say so" Setty says choosing not to press the issue any further. Camrin felt like sighing in relief but felt sick still thinking about everything that went down. 'I can't mess with him cause he mess with the opps' camrin thinks to himself before resting his head against his hand feeling tired. 

'Why must there always be drama? Why can't things just go smooth for once?' Camrin thinks to himself. 

Short but it's something 

Hope ya'll enjoyed