11

Third Person Pov 

Camrin had been staying home for the past three weeks avoiding the outside world. The whole situation he was in had confused him. He hates to admit it but he does like daniel and everything they've been doing but he shouldn't. Camrin nearly jumped when he heard the door open and he heard doug's voice. He had forgotten he gave doug a house key but he's honestly the only person he would like to talk to right now. Camrin looked up once doug entered the room with a warm smile. 

"You good bro?" Doug asks and camrin shakes his head. "No i just got a lot on my mind and needed some time alone" Camrin says speaking honestly. "You could have told us that instead of being all distant we all were worried" Doug says. "I'm sorry for scaring you but i just feel really messed up right now" Camrin says. "You know you can talk to me about anything i won't judge" Doug says and camrin sighs. "Have you ever had feelings for someone you aren't suppose to?" Camrin asks and doug nods. 

"Yeah i have actually" Doug says. "I like them but i can't cause if anyone found out we could both be in trouble" camrin says and doug sighs. "Well when i fell in love with my best friend i was so scared that nobody would accept me but then i realized i'd rather be at peace with myself then worrying about people's opinion that don't matter" Doug says and camrin couldn't help but laugh. "Best friend? Aka kevin" Camrin says and dougs face heated up before he groaned. 

"Shut up but anyways all i'm saying is as long as your happy that's all that matters" Doug says and camrin sighs. "You don't understand i have feelings for daniel" Camrin says and doug's eyes widened. "Oh well i mean you can't control who you have feelings for" Doug says and camrin frowns. "I wanna control it" Camrin says. "Look i understand your frustration but instead of complaining you should tell daniel" Doug says. 

"If we come out i could lose my friends" Camrin says. "You didn't lose me and if they abandon you over this they ain't real friends" Doug says and camrin smiles. "Your the best" Camrin says and then later that day met up with daniel. They had a small heart to heart about their feelings an decided to make things official even if it meant they would get hate but they didn't care they were happy. 

Only one more chapter 

Hope ya'll enjoyed