one

I was sitting in the back of the car next to my sister Wednesday. We. We're both annoyed and aggravated at our parents. They were sending us to nevermore. It's Lowkey like and off brand Ms periguins home for peculiar children.

Why were we going you may ask?.

Our poor defenseless little brother was tied up in his locker by some of the jocks. We were infuriated so, me and Wednesday both decided on the best option.

We poured piranhas into the pool while they were at swim practice.

Of course it was impractical and out of line but no one tortures pugsly but us.

Morticia and Gomez, our parents were basically breeding right Infront of us. My face turned into a face of disgust. How could one fall in love?. How could one be so blind and bind themselves to another person by marriage.

Absolutely disgusting. Hated the thought of it. I could never fall in love or allow myself to fall into someone's trap.

As we arrived to nevermore the mating slowed down. I noticed my father's eyes start to water.

"Our little fly traps are going to follow in our footsteps" he weeps.

"Father, your weakness is showing" I mumble.

"Oh dear, he's just gonna miss you too so much" my mother interrupts.

Wednesday hasn't said a word the whole time. She was holding a grudge against them.

"Stop talking, your letting them win" Wednesday tells me telepathically.

We're twins, because the Addams are such a peculiar family we inherited some "un normal" traits.

"Believe me I'm not very astonished by this idea"I reply.

"Your never excited, I could swear the last time you were excited was when you got a guillotine for your birthday" she brings up.

I was 7, my mother and father had gotten me a miniature guillotine for my birthday. Which I used to remove the heads of my dolls.

"That doesn't matter now, I must find a way to rule this school and make them all my peasants"

"Your going insane" she quips

"You act like I had sanity in the first place" I smile

The car stops and I look out the window at the school.it was absolutely massive.

"What kind of Harry Potter wanna be is this?" Wednesday snarks.

"Pft right" I reply

I collect my satchel and lurch grabs my suitcase. You could say me and my sister were polar opposites. She was more in the gothic scene and I was more in the natural scene. Natural meaning hippie but that doesn't matter.

My powers or abilities were centered more around nature anyways so I suppose it fit.

Wednesday stayed silent as we were brought to the dean's office, everyone staring at us as we walked.

As we entered the office a very tall lady arose from her desk.

"I am principal weems, head mistress of nevermore" she introduces herself.

Me and Wednesday take a seat as our parents follow, of course they had to relive their times once they were here.

"We believe this is the best place for our little death roses" my father says.

"As do I " my mother adds

"I must agree, you seem to have greatly talented children. I have sent the troubles in the past with other schools would we like to touch base on that" she flips through papers which I suppose is our records.

Wednesday looks at me, telling me to speak.

"We just don't fit in, you could say, mocking, harassment, ect. Rather than what the normal person would have resulted to with these situations-"

"You went overboard" weems cuts me off.

I feel hatred down in my bones. I absolutely hated when people won't let me say what I want, never the less cut me off.

"We didn't go overboard, what we had done was well deserved" Wednesday speaks up.

"All the boys were injured, two in the intensive care unit" weems quips.

Me and Wednesday goes silent.

"You two will find it home here, there are people just like you. No more need to feel out of place or no need to resort to impractical solutions" she continues

"Give it a month and we'll be kicked out" I telepathically tell Wednesday

"We're better than that, give it a week"she adds.

"So I suppose it's time to show you two your rooms" she announces.

She stands and leads us upstairs. We unwillingly follow behind.

"Wednesday here is your dorm" weems says as she opens the door.

I feel a sudden panic. We've shared a room our whole life.

"This is your roommate Enid" she motions towards the colorful girl.

Enid gets all giddy at the sight.

"For you y/n, you will be on the boys wing" weems says.

"Oh no, she possibly can't. It's forbidden" my mother gasps as she holds my shoulders.

"Unfortunately that's the only room left, other than that she just can't go to school here" weems beckoned.

My mother and father look at eachother in concern.

"I'll be fine, I find no attraction to anything" I insisted.

"Just perfect" weems smiled.

She lead us to the boys wing and shows me my room.

"Just for you, we reserved it. It has its own attached bathroom so you have no need to be in the community bathrooms" weems bellowed.

I nod and set my suitcase and satchel on the bed.

"Your guide will be here in a second" weems said as she left with me parents.

I take my sketchbook out of my bag and set it on the bed. I begin taking most things from my bag and setting it out. Suddenly a knock at the door stops me from unpacking.

I turn around and a tall boy with shoulder length hair stands at the door.

"Are you y/n?" He asks.

"Who's asking?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Me, weems sent me to show you around" he smiles.

"I suppose you could, although don't be surprised if I suddenly decide to drown you in the fountain" I threaten

"Now why would you do that?" He questions.

"Keep asking questions and you will find out" I step close to him

His eyebrow raises in curiosity.

"Let's start over, I'm Xavier" he holds out his hand, which was covered in paint.

"I ever so dearly hate to inform you of the paint on your hand and you school uniform" I fake sympathy

"Oh my God, not again" he looks down at the paint splattered.

"Unfortunate, would you like to give me the tour now?" I pull him from his disappointment.

"Oh yeah, ladies first" he leads.

"Don't try to woo me with your attempt at chivalry" I quip