four

"I don't like this feeling I've never felt it before like I want to throw up everytime we talk but then again I want to talk to him"

I was laying on my back in edins bed, ranting about Xavier

"Y/n that's called being anxious, your in love no matter how much you wanna deny it" edin tries to comfort me.

"I can't be in love, I've known him for only two weeks" I whine "and I don't even know how to love"

"You surely do if your feeling that feeling like you wanna throw up" she assured.

"He said were fake dating but I don't know how to be a girlfriend let alone a fake one" I continue on.

"Y/n, stop worrying you will be fine" Wednesday interrupts.

"Wednesday what do you know about love?, Everytime someone told you they liked you, you put scorpions in there bed" I quip.

"Your cutting into my writing time with your bickering about Xavier, although it is amusing to see you freak out about simple emotions it's also annoying" she argues back.

"Ugh, I'm going back to my dorm you killing my vibe" I groan.

I get off Enid's bed and head for the door.

"Y/n wait, I got you a present" Enid stops me.

I turn and look at her in confusion.

She pulls out a small box wrapped in a burnt orange colored wrapping paper.

"What's that?" I ask

"It's a present" she smiles

I head back to her and sit next to her. She hands me the box and I shake it in curiosity.

"The last time I got a gift this size it was a dead rat Wednesday gave me" I mention.

"The look on your face was hilarious" Wednesday butts in.

I murmur an insult under my breath as I begin unwrapping the paper.

I soon realize there a picture on the box that looks a lot like Enid's phone.

"What is it?" I ask

"I figured since your on the other side of the school we won't be able to talk as much, and honestly I'm really interested with you and Xaviers situation so I bought you a cell phone" she smiles.

"This is so sweet Enid, but I can't accept this" I apologize

I go to hand the phone back but Enid pushes it to my chest.

"It's a gift, you don't return gifts" she insisted

"Fine, I will accept your gift but I will gift you back" I smile

"That's a deal" she smiles back and pulls me into a hug.

"I gotta go now, it's almost curfew" I say

I out the phone in my bag and say my goodbyes as I leave.

-

I enter the boys wing and immediately realized I don't know how to work the phone.

I check the time on my watch and groan.

Its so late, would I really want to bother Xavier at this time?. But something inside me really wanted me to talk to him.

I knock on his door and hear quick shuffling before I see Xavier in the doorway.

"I know it's late and I hate to bother you but Enid bought me a phone and I don't know how to work it" I explain in embarrassment.