seventeen

The school had decided we were getting out of semester early, due to damage of the school.

I stood in the main part of the school, speaking to Bianca before Wednesday comes up to me.

"Are you excited to see mother and father again?" She asks.

"Oh, uhm, I guess they didn't tell you" I say softly.

"Tell me what?" She asks

"Me, mother, father and Xavier all spoke with eachother and it seems fit I go and stay with Xavier till next semester. His father is gone and won't be back till summer and I think it's best for us to distance ourselves and recover" I break the news to her.

"Are we just not going to speak?" She looks at me confused.

"We will, oh of course we will. I'm taking my crystal ball so if you ever need me just call and I'll answer" I smile.

"I'll miss you" she says before pulling me into a hug.

"It's only temporary, and we'll see eachother next semester, or if there's a family reunion I'll be there" I reassure.

She pulls out of the hug and gives me her goodbyes before I turn around and look up at the top of the stairs.

My eyes meet Xaviers and he motions me to come up. I walk up the stairs, being easy on my legs as I absolutely destroyed them when I fought crackstones old ass.

"How are you feeling?" Xavier asks me.

"Still beaten up but nothing to be too concerned about" I smile at him.

"Are you excited to be alone with me in Romania?" He asks, spreading out his words.

He moves my hair from my shoulder, showing my tank top and bra strap.

"I didn't know you were from Romania" I smile.

"You never asked" he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Don't look at me like that, did you get your boxers out of my room?" I ask.

"Did you get your thongs out of mine?" He quips.

I slap his chest and hide my blush in it.

"Aww" he teases.

"I'm going to fuck you up" I quip.

"Mhm you wish" he hums.

"We need to go, my arms killing me" I change the topic.

"It's not open is it?" He asks, concerned.

"It's just hurting, I don't think it opened" I say as we walk down the stairs.

"I hope it don't open, when you pass out your hard to keep up" he jokes.

"Are you calling me fat?" I pretend to be hurt.

"No it's just dead weight, and I was more surprised than anything" he tries to save himself.

-

"Are you going to miss your murals?" I ask as we walk around the school one last time.

"I have alot of better ones at home, my room is covered" he smiles.

"Oh really?" I ask, intrigued.

"Really" he smiles down at me.

"What should we do to pass time?" I ask suggestively.

He chuckles and bites his lip as he boxes me between the wall and him.

He presses his lips against mine softly.

"Can you guys not breed on such a sad day?" I hear ajax say.

We break the kiss and watch ajax and Enid walk into the corridor.

"We weren't 'breeding' just yet" I quip.

"Good, cause we do not wanna see that" Enid says.

"You guys wanna do something fun?" Ajax asks as he pulls a joint from behind his ear.

Xavier looks at me and shakes his head.

"Y/n gets certain emotions when she uses that substance, and we don't wanna act on those emotions on 'such a sad day'" Xavier sasses.

"As if I'm not feeling those emotions right now" I quip.

He looks at me with surprise but ajax clears his throat.

"We'll see you around" Xavier says and he drags me behind him.

He pulls me into a hidden, out of sight corridor and starts kissing my neck.

"You should've told me you were turned on earlier so I wouldn't have to look like such a douche" he mumbles.

"It's cause I can wait" I whimper.

"You can?" He asks.

I nod.

"It's like an hour and a half to my home so it won't be that bad" he looks as if he's running numbers in his head.

"We can wait, I wouldn't want to risk getting caught then suspended" I bring up. 

"Your so smart" he says before kissing my forehead and pulling me out of the corridor.

-

Soon enough our ride to Xaviers house was here. I had said my last goodbyes to Wednesday and my friends I had made and then we left.