Doctor's Love

Funny sweet fluffy chapter to soften up the bombshell that was the first chapter and will be the third chapter :)

~~ ~ ~~

"Doc found his soulmate!"

The shout and slamming of the dorm door startled Grian from his studies, making him put a hand to his chest in an attempt to calm his now racing heart.

It had been a few days since Grian's haunting realization about his soulmate, though nothing incredible had happened since then. Nothing until now.

"What!? Who?" Grian called back after a moment to calm himself, closing his textbook and setting it to the side. It was always pretty exciting to learn when one of their friends found their soulmate.

"I dunno his name, but it's some kid from his Chem class!" Tango explained as he appeared in their bedroom doorway, leaning on the frame.

"Makes sense he got someone as nerded out as he is." Grian laughed as he looked up at Tango, shifting to sit on the edge of his bed.

"Dude, but you don't understand. Doc punched the kid. With his prosthetic." Tango grinned as he revealed the bigger part of the news. "Apparently they got into an argument over some formula or something and the kid was really irritating Doc and so he just fucking knocked him on his ass!"

"Oh my god-" Grian covered his mouth with his hands, but he couldn't help the laugh that bubbled up a moment later, "I'm imagining just punching some kid, splitting open their cheek, and having flowers bloom from my own cheek! I couldn't- oh my!"

"I know!" Tango let out his own laugh now, "I'm not surprised at all that Doc found out that way, but it's hilarious!"

"Oh my god." Grian laughed, wiping away the tears that were building up from his laughing. "What a way to find out!"

It took the two a solid minute to calm down and Grian looked back up at Tango.

"Did Doc bring him around somewhere?" Grian questioned, wanting to see and meet this new addition to their group.

"Oh, yeah, I think they're still hanging around Bdubs and Impulse's dorm." Tango nodded before giving a little wave for Grian to follow him as he turned to head out of the bedroom.

Grian hopped up and slipped on his tennis shoes before jogging up to catch up with Tango.

Grian walked beside Tango as they made their way down the halls to the other dorm room, seeing the door was slightly cracked open with audible conversation coming from within.

"Are the newly found love birds still here?" Tango taunted as he pushed open the door to the dorm, walking inside with Grian following after.

"They're still here! Don't ya worry!" Grian heard Bdubs call back from where he was laying on his couch, presumably cuddling with Impulse.

Upon stepping further into the room- before even seeing Doc himself, Grian knew he was in the room. I mean, where else was he going to get the thick, earthy scent of weed, other than from the man who was high practically 95% of the time?

Speaking of him and spotting movement of something white out of the corner of his eye, Grian looked over in its direction.

Leaning against the wall across the room was none other than Doc himself. The highly-likely mad-scientist-to-be wore his usual white lab coat and jeans and somehow, for once, managed to have a shirt on under the previously mentioned lab coat(Probably only because he had just come from class.). Said doctor had short but fluffy brown hair that had the tips dyed white, as well as tanned skin, forget-me-nots blooming on his right cheek, and one soft green eye. His left eye to be exact. His right had a bright red iris and gray sclera, clearly an unnatural prosthetic. Speaking of prosthetics, he also had nearly all of his left arm- from just below his bicep- crafted into a highly detailed prosthetic arm.