Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

Maki just shakes her head. She gently pat me on my shoulder. I turn my head to look at her. "I'm glad that you joined our Tech, Y/N. Welcome to Jujutsu High" she said. I just grin at what she said. Looks like I'm officially one of them.

-Ryomen Sukuna-

Y/N P.O.V

We're currently gathering by a place. I'm not sure what this place is called. I have no vivid memories. All I remember was the place I used to linger around when I was still a curse.

"Nevermind Okkotsu not being here. You people have 3 first years... don't you think that is a huge handicap" one of them said. It's girl that looks a lot like Maki. I'm guessing they're twins. I take a look at the two of them.

Panda gently pat my head. I turn my head to look at him. He just shakes his head, as if saying I shouldn't stare at those two. I let out a huff and nod my head. I keep my head down after that.

I shut out what they're talking about, since they're discussing about family. I don't need to listen. As far as I know... I was a curse. I turned into a human, so I don't have a family.

Our sister's school's Sensei is already here. But our Sensei isn't. I wonder where in the world could Gojo-Sensei be. Is he always late?

I hear the sound of wheels. I turn my head to see it's Gojo-Sensei. He's pushing a cart. I tilt my head as I stare at it in confusion. He started talking excitedly, as he starts distributing what he claimed to be a protective charms. Then he open the lid of the cart. I watch as someone stands up from the cart.

Everyone doesn't seem impressed by the him, and he seem disappointed by their reaction. I just eyed him, wondering who he is. I can feel an immense power emitting from him.

He turns to look at me. I focus on his chest as I try to look into him. "Eh... what?" He asked. I didn't say anything to him. I just keep on focusing on him.

Vision

I manage to enter a weird domain that looks like it's covered in rib bones. Maybe this is that boy's chest or something. I turn my head and notice a strange man sitting on top of the highest piles of bones.

"Don't look inside me without permission

"Don't look inside me without permission... I hate it" he said. I tilt my head as I stare at him. I crossed my arms across my chest, staring at him with a raised eyebrow.

"So? What are you gonna do about it?" I asked. He just stares at me with a surprised face. "Hmm. It seems like you don't know who I am..." he said. I just smirk at what he said.

"That's the thing... I do know. Ryomen Sukuna. But, unlike anyone... I'm not scared of you" I said. He lift an eyebrow at me. He stands up from his spot and disappears. I can feel him behind me. I jump out and backflip over him, landing behind him.

"You're quite slow, old man..." I said. He turns to look at me and smirks. "My... I like you. Quite feisty, aren't you?" He said. I just shrugs my shoulders. I can hear distinct voice. "Welp... they're calling for me. See ya~" I said.

End of Vision

"Y/N! Oi!! Y/N!!" Someone said, shaking my body back and forth. I snap out of it to see it's Kugisaki. I tilt my head slightly as I stare at her.

"Yes?" I asked, innocently. She let out a sigh and bonk my head. I wince at the pain. "Itaaa!! Why?? That hurts Kugisaki-San" I wailed, holding onto my head. Kugisaki crossed her arms across her chest, staring at me with an irked expression.

"Oh don't act like you didn't just spaced out on us, idiot!" She said. I just let out a giggle at what she said. My hand glow a soft f/c as I heal the bump where she just hit me.

She turn to face Itadori. She walks up to him and lightly kick the cart. "Don't you have anything to say, jerk?" She said. Itadori let out a nervous chuckle at what she said.

"I'm sorry about being silent about being alive?" He said. So, seems like they thought he died. I wonder why and what happened. But oh well, not that it's any of my business anyway.

***

"You know... depending on how you look at it. This could be considered to be an extreme bullying..." Itadori said, while holding a frame that was meant for the dead to his face. I let out a laugh at what he said.

"Shut up! Stay like that for a while!" Kugisaki said. I shake my head and lean my back against the chair's backrest. "He already explained to us what actually happened. Can't you go easy on him, Kugisaki?" I said. She scolded me about addressing her with an honorific. So I just call her Kugisaki.

She turn to look at me and huffed. "Well. Just cause Y/N said so" she said. I gesture Itadori to stand up from his position. He beams happily. He stands up and stretch his legs, no doubt is cramping from his sitting position.

"Y/N-Chan, thank you!!" He said. He jumps towards me, wanting to hug me. I lift my right foot, letting him hit the sole of my shoe instead.

"Don't you dare hug me without permission, you idiot. Keep your distance from me if you don't mind, yeah? You kind of stink..." I said.

I lower my foot to reveal a foot print on his face. He let out a gasp as he holds onto his chest, as if I just hurt him. I roll my eyes at him and looks out the window.

"Hmm... actually. I don't think the stench is coming from you. It's from the thing inside you. He reeked of the dead. You've put your life in a grave danger for being that thing's vessel..." I said. He stares at me in surprise.

"You can smell him through me?" He said. I nod my head. "Yeah... you're the only one who didn't know this, but I was a curse. I don't know what happened or how it happened... but I got turned into a human after being killed" I said. He just stares at me with his mouth agape.

"Close your mouth! Unless you want to have a bug as a snack" I said. He quickly closes his mouth with his hands. I shake my head. I stretch my hands above my head.

"So... what are we going to do now? Now that we've got an extra member. Don't you think we need a new plan?" I asked. Maki nods her head in agreement. I just sit straighter as start talking about the new plan she have came up with.

*to be continued*