chapter 36 \d

FROM THE KISS OF HIS LIPS poured love and Ashna did not feel like she hated it, or she had ever hated something so sweet, perilous yet most sublime as love.

It was accidental until their hearts desired it to become wantful, and existing even if incendiary.

The clock had hit midnight, and the DJ burst to which people were dancing, all men mostly, and with the guests from far departed, all those who remained were the family, and close friends and acquaintances.

Ivan was going too, while Ashna and Ivanya were going to stay the night. Ashna had come to the terrace to bid Ivan goodbye, no, scratch that, Ashna went because she missed him, and she wanted to meet him properly, hug me, and kiss him, which she could not do with everyone around.

Ironically, though it was Ivan who had called up to the terrace as he had texted her. After all, it was not her alone who wished to meet her.

The black night shimmered under the starry decoration, the terrace darker though. A cold breeze of air hit Ashna's face as she entered the open air of the terrace, feeling for the first time how cold the night was, which until now was not felt among the many people.

She looked for Ivan, who she found standing by the end of the parapet. "Hey," she said, and he turned to her, her heart which was pacing already felt like it was going to burst. "Hi," Ivan spoke softly, walking towards her.

Ashna took a deep breath and almost ran towards him to hug and he pulled her up in his arms, off the floor; her hands around his neck, and she kissed his face, on the cheeks, and forehead, making Ivan blush and giggle at the same time; Ashna held on him tightly, as she whispered, "Oh I missed you."

She pecked his cheek again, and a wide smile broke out on Ivan's face, "I missed you too, baby."

"So, you're leaving already?" Ashna says as she gets off of him, for a minute only, because the next minute Ivan sits on the bulk of used mattresses covered by a bedsheet kept on the terrace floor, pulling her on his lap, a hand grabbing her waist in a strong grip.

"Just for a week." He says, caressing her cheek with his thumb as he holds her face, eyes boring into hers. "Did I tell you?"

"What?"

"You are so beautiful," he speaks, his voice lowering, "and too beautiful today to– "

"To?"

"Take my eyes off you," his eyes lowered to her lips.

Ashna swallows a gulp. A smile graces her blushed face, and she leans down to whisper in his ear, "And you are so appealing that I wish to kiss you," Ivan swallows as her hand caresses his neck, his skin burning under her touch, and she adds, "now."

Ivan grabs her closer by the waist, the other hand pulling her face close; uncontrollable desire and amor make their lips meet in a fierce kiss, as the firecrackers go on bursting in the sky above.

Ivan's lips devoured the plump pink lips of Ashna in a passionate instance, as his hands grabbed her tightly by the waist, leaving no distance between them; if there was any, his other hand entangled in her hair was making sure there does not remain any as they kissed.

Ashna felt herself burn as his hands roamed around her body, and she felt an intricate need to make love; she kissed him passionately as if it was the end of the world, and she would never get this chance again.

She loved him, and she felt an ir-resistant need to tell him so, "Ivan," she pulled away, gasping for breath. "Hmm," he murmured against her neck, as he kissed her, and sucked and bit on a spot below her ear. A gasp left her mouth, and his name came out in a moan.

Ivan chuckled looking up at her flushed face, hands not leaving her body, embarrassment evident on her face. "I- uh-"

"You what, baby?" Ivan asked, his voice low and teasing, while his fingers drew a pattern on the back of her neck.

Ashna shook her head, and lowered her eyes, trying to express the love she so chastely holds in her heart for him. "Hey," Ivan called her softly, hugging her close, his cheek pressed to her cheek; she whispered, "Ivan,"

And Ashna's Ivan hummed.

"I love you," a mere whisper left her mouth, and she wrapped her hands around him.

"Marry me then," Ivan proposed, a soft smile covering the fast beats of his heart, and the intense nervousness he felt.

Ashna was left in shock. "Now?" She pulled a little apart to look at him.

"No, not now, " Ivan clarified, "I mean, sometimes– when we get a little more old!"

Ashna's lips parted in a big smile, as she murmured with a surety seven heavens would envy, "Ofcourse."

This time it was she who pulled his lips between her own. Ashna loved kissing him.

Ashna loved Ivan.

And Ashna did not hate love, anymore.

a/n: this is the end, folks!!

thankyou for reading, that is, if you did, means a lot, honestly!

love,
Tanya.