006

Wednesday run back to Enid. She try keep herself calm but it seem harder when Enid ask "What happened?" The raven-haired pull Enid to somewhere that are less people.

"There's a monster. It kill Rowan and Ruby's still there. . ." Her tone was cold but shaky at the same time. She's try to be calm but the sudden extreme incident was to far for her to take.

"We need tell the other! All of us are in danger!" Enid whisper-shouted. The blonde look her surrounding to make sure no one heard that.

"No" Wednesday said immediately in the coldest tone Enid ever heard since she's know the raven-haired.

"What?! Are you insane?! You gonna get all of us killed!" Enid said. She a bit mad by Wednesday replied.

"Ruby said to act like nothing happened" Wednesday said, making sure Enid heard it clearly. Enid know Ruby very clearly. The moon-eye always had plan in her head, that's why most of people will follow their command.

"But we still need to tell Principal Weems" Enid said firmly. She pull the raven-haired to where the principal was.

Sadly, Principal Weems isn't there. There just the Panda doll left there.

"She was here!" Enid said facing Wednesday.

"I know. I saw her a moment ago" Wednesday said.

"Let go find her" Enid said grabbing Wednesday with her but the raven-haired stop the blonde from her action.

"I don't think we will found her in few minutes. We better tell her later" Wednesday confessed. Enid calm herself up. Wednesday may be right, the principal not to type to go anywhere, she usually stay in one spot while enjoying her own space.

However, once both of the girl found the principal, they sure will tell anything.

But for now they have to stay low and acting like nothing happened. In wasn't hard for Wednesday to do that, but for Enid she's panicking every half hour and Wednesday had to calm her, with threat of course.

After few hours, the students was supposed to go back to the Academy,  Miss Thornhill announced that the principal already going back earlier because she called on sick. But when Yoko ask where Ruby is, Miss Thornhill had to think for a second.

"Their parents were wished to meet them, so they picked them up" Miss Thornhill said. Yoko just nodded and look away.

Wednesday sure found that suspicious. She know what happened, but she never think that Ruby could get help from the teachers without effecting any student.

Just by Miss Thornhill explanation, Wednesday know that Ruby is with Principal Weems, but she don't have proof yet, so she just remain silent.

For the rest of the night Wednesday found it uneasy to sleep. Her mind wondering about that monster non stop. She's also wondering about the moon-eye condition. She saw how Rowan died, but she believes that Ruby still alive. But for sure the moon-eye will get hurt.

On the other side of the room, Enid also having hard time to sleep. In her mind she can't believe what she heard. There's no way Wednesday lied to her right? Wednesday not the type that like joke.

Enid worried sick about her best friend. Like, are they still alive? Where are they now? Are they hurt?  Whose with them? Will they be in class tomorrow?

This unstoppable questions making her brain numb. She try her best to shake it off and get some sleep. Her eyes closing shut, while trying her best to clear her mind.

—————

"This is hilarious. You almost get yourself killed!" Weems said in angry tone while slamming the table.

"Come on! Like you not used to it" A voice said.

"There's no way I'm used to see close friend of mine having near died experiences!" she half-shouted.

"Ay! I'm still alive okay! No need to worried much" They argue.

"Why you always so selfish! I remember went you save Morticia and you had three broken bones! You do it just because you thought she's was the one" her tone become more serious, and also louder.

"How could I know she's not?! She's look like it. Plus, I was 17 and eager to break this stupid cursed" the voice argue back.

"Ruby Stones! you better fix that attitude or I might using my power and give you punishment for that manner" Weems said. Ruby's eyes look in disbelief.

The principal couldn't help but sigh. She lean onto her seat and try to clam herself.

"Sorry about that. I just concerned about your well being" she said softly, eyes locking at the moon-eye injured figure.

How could she's not? The moon-eye got a cut on their stomach, hand and bruised back. With Weems help, they're well treated and now covering in bandages and gauzes.

Not to forget a small bruised beside their mouth that are still red because of the dried blood.

"Please don't worried much, I'll be fine" they said, smiling softly at Weems.

"You better be. If not, I'll will admit those 28 years of friendship will be a waste"