021

"Hold a sec. Is that her?" Xavier said as he noticed the detail.

"You know- Addams. It's that her?" Xavier asked again.

"Yeah, What's wrong?" Ruby let out, looking at their friend confusedly.

"You got a crush on her or something?" Xavier asked. His eyes locked on the floor.

"Kind of- wait, are you to?" The moon-eye asked.

"I. . I don't know" Xavier look slightly sad.

"Umm, let's not bring this up yeah? I mean, let her choose who she want to be with" Ruby let out what's in their mind.

"You mean like fight over her or something?" Xavier said, slightly mad as he think that Ruby up for a challenge.

"What-" The moon-eye was speechless. It's not what they're thinking but what Xavier said was not so wrong either.

Silent gose between the two as Xavier waiting an answer from his speechless friend.

"You know what? You're right let's not bring this up" He said, dropping the topic immediately. Xavier leave the dark-reddish-haired and continue with his piece of art.

Ruby want to said something but the words on their mind it's not coming out from their mouth. Knowing Xavier from his first semester, now he's sure think that the moon-eye is challenging him to fight over the raven-haired.

This is bad, like really bad. They don't want to hurt their friend feeling but this leaving them no choice. They just hope their friendship won't be shattered easily.

—————

The lunch hour finally came as the bell rang and students allowed to leave the class.

Ruby saw Wednesday just got out from her fencing class and already changed into her black and white gradient school uniform.

Wednesday felt someone getting closer to her. Her eyes got wider for a second and she felt it. Luckily she know who it was as she heard a soft humming and quickly recognise who it was. It make her more relaxed. Or then maybe the dark-reddish-haired might ending up in the hospital.

"Why are you following me?" The raven-haired asked in her usually cold tone.

"I just want to lunch with you" They said.

"If you drag me to you pathetic friends then I rather drink nitric acid" She said with a murderous look.

"It can be just two of us if you want" they said with a soft smile still following the raven-haired.

Wednesday stop immediately, make Ruby also stop, following the raven-haired girl action. Wednesday look at Ruby it the eyes, scanning if this sort of joke of something.

"Only if you will be quite" Wednesday said, before continue walk to the cafeteria.

"That won't be a problem then" The dark-reddish-haired giggle.

—————

"Do anyone know where Ruby is? I don't see them since breakfast" Yoko let out, still searching for the certain dark-reddish-haired.

"They went to restroom after class. They'll be here in second, i guess" Xavier let out. He's trying his best to cover that he had a problem with the dark-reddish-haired.

"There they are!" Enid said happily. Pointing on the group of people who impatiently want to take their food.

"Woah! It's that Wednesday with them?" Ajax said as he noticed the black gradient uniform. Xavier turn around immediately as he heard his crush name.

Xavier saw that Ruby was getting the food for Wednesday. Is his point of view, he think they Ruby it's try to take Wednesday heart by showing their charming attitude by helping the girl with their lunch so the raven-haired girl won't need to rush between other Students.

Everyone look over the two as their table turn to complete silent as everyone are too focused on the dark-reddish-haired and the raven.

The last thing they saw it's the dark-reddish-haired smile to the raven before both of them walk out from the cafeteria.

"That's was unbelievable" Ajax said as he can't believe what he saw.

Enid was so happy that Wednesday finally make a friend and communicate more with other students. Yoko has a slight grin on her face as she was proud with her half-vampire friend who's seem like chasing over the raven heart.

Even every was happy and shocked, Xavier feel terrible. He's loosing his chance. His chance to chase over the raven-haired girl is ruined by his best friend. The that he never think will interrupt his love journey.

On the other side of the story, Ruby just hoping that their group won't notice their and the raven appearance on the cafeteria. The most important is Xavier, they're badly hope he won't notice.

"What's on your mind?" Wednesday asked.

"Looking at you ugly face making me nauseous" She added, also giving a murderous look to the dark-reddish-haired.

"Nothing. . Thanks for the compliment though,  if you actually say it as that" the moon-eye response in a slow tone. Wednesday look away and continue walking.

Not so long after they reach the garden that they met on the last full moon night.

"So you've been here when it was lunch time?" Ruby ask to the girl beside them.

"Actually also on breakfast, but who's counting?" She said before sit beside the big tree. Ruby followed the raven action by sat beside her but leaning on the tree.

"Now, Tell me what with you or I'll open your skull"