Chapter 8

VIOLETTA JAMES

I spent the whole day with Pansy and Matteo. Which I don't mind because I like hanging out with them.

As of right now Pansy is talking about what she thinks is a good idea for a costume idea for Halloween. "What if I just go dressed up like Draco?" I asked as Blaise bursted out in laughter.

"No you can't go dressed at Draco!" Pansy told me. "How about a goblin?" I asked as she closed her eyes shaking her head. "Violet your not going as a goblin those things are hideous. Besides you don't want to be a witch?" She asked me.

"Ain't I already a witch?" "Well yeah you are." She said sitting down next to me. "This is so confusing I don't want to dress up besides it's not like you and Matteo aren't gonna make me go to bed by nine." I said.

"I've talked to him and we decided on ten-Ten the latest why not twelve?" "Luv your a monster in the mornings." Lorenzo told me. "Enzo!" Pansy said. "Your not a monster in the morning but you can be a bit of a grump in the morning." She told me.

"Ten is the latest Violet don't push it." Matteo told me looking up at me. "Fine but I'm not dressing up now I'm late for class." I said standing up grabbing my bag. "You told me you were done for the day!" Pansy said. "She told me they canceled the lesson." Matteo said as they both stared at me.

"Well I um-I've gotta go." I said running out the dorm. I walked to Professor Potters classroom taking my seat. "Morning Violet." Lily told me. "Morning." I said. It's only ten in the morning.

The classroom soon filled up with all the other kids. "So class for the next month till break comes we're going to be working on a project. Your going to be doing a family tree and once you finished that your going to write about someone you look up to. You will be doing this alone so no partners are needed." She spoke.

I raised my hand once she was done speaking. "Yes Ms.James?" She said. "Um-Violetta can't do the family tree she don't have no family." A Slytherin next to me said. "She's a orphan." He said. "Mr.Edge that is-I stood up grabbing my bag walking out.

I walked to the common room. He's right I am a orphan but it still hurt. I ran up to my dorm tossing my bag on the floor laying down in bed as the tears fell.

"Hey, why aren't you in class?" Pansy said. "What happened?" She immediately asked seeing my teary eyes. She sat down next to me as I sat up. "Hey, hey, release your fists." She said bringing my hands up. I didn't even realize I was doing that.

"What wrong." "What's his name?" Pansy and Matteo both said. "Well in class our professor was talking about a family tree Ethan Edges said that I can't participate in it because I don't have a family  and I'm just a orphan which is true but it still hurts."

"I'm gonna kill him." Matteo said walking out my dorm shutting the door. "Baby we'll talk to your professor about it-No!" I said.

"I want to do it but it just hurted what he said." I told her as she wrapped her arm around me. "Okay we're here to help you if you want it alright?" I nodded my head leaning into her side. "Your special you know that right?" I nodded my head. "Good don't ever forget that and don't let anyone bring you down by their words." She told me kissing the side of my head.