Chapter 43

VIOLETTA POTTER-BLACK

My dads have been taking me everywhere when they leave the house saying I stay inside to much but I go outside, but they don't like it when I get muddy so i try not to but I can never stay clean.

Getting all dirty, and running in the pouring rain, jumping in puddles, climbing on trees, are what kept me sane for most of my life. I try to stay clean but I can it's just a fail each time.

I know they say they don't mind but it bothers them I know it does.

Running around in the rain, getting dirty, climbing things have helped me growing up, especially when I couldn't express what I was feeling I used that as an escape from reality, because when I'm playing I don't have to worry about a thing just having fun that's all.

They don't like it when I come outside especially when it's raining.

They have me on lockdown right now, it's raining and they said they don't want me sick but I want to go play on the rain right now.

"Theo?" He looked up from the book he was reading. "Yes sweetheart?" He said. "Wanna do something?" I asked him as he stared at me with a knowing look. "You know what they told you Violet." Theo told me.

"But look how pretty it is!" I told him staring out the window watching it rain. "Vi-Please?" I gave him my best puppy eyes as he let out a sigh. I grinned and jumped up grabbing his hand as he set the book to the side as I dragged him outside, as we got soaked.

I couldn't help but laugh as I jumped into a huge puddle it flying onto Theo. He came by to see me and has been here for some time now.

THIRD PERSON POV

"She's outside." Harry said watching his sister get soaked. His parents rushed over looking out the window letting out a sigh.

"She's going to get sick." Lily muttered under her breath. "She's having fun." James said watching as she played in the rain with her friend.

"But she's going to get sick!" Regulus said. "Leave her, let her play in the rain she's just a kid having fun while she can, pretty soon you won't see this it'll just be boys so enjoy this as much as you can." Euphemia spoke up as they looked at her

"Violetta is having fun and if any of you make her stop I will have your heads!" Euphemia warned the three parents. "She's going to get sick again mom!" James said. "That's fine, kids get sick all the time." Euphemia told him.

"I-It's so cold." Violetta said walking through the door as Lily rushed off to get her and Theo a towel. "What have we've told you about getting wet when's it's raining?" Regulus said as she stared up at him with big doe eyes.

"That I can get wet but just don't get hurt." She told him with a smile on her face as Sirius held back his laugh. "Your going to get sick Violet if you keep running into the rain!" James told her as Lily handed them both a towel.

They both wrapped themselves up in the towels holding it close to them. "So I can't get wet in the rain anymore?" Violetta asked tears building up in her eyes. James and Regulus eyes widened seeing the tears. "Yes." James blurted out as Violetta looked down at the floor tears clouding her vision.

"I have to go get changed." Violetta mumbled before walking off. "Can someone dry me off?" Theo aslee breaking the silence. Euphemia took her wand off drying Theo off.

"How did you get roped in?" Euphemia asked him. "She gave me puppy eyes." He mumbled looking around the room. "I've got to go now um I'm going to go say bye to V." Theo said before quickly walking off.

"You two better go apologizing to my grand baby!" Euphemia warned the two. "You told us to stop coddling her and we did-She was just having fun! I told you to stop coddling her not to stop her from being a child!" She told them.

Regulus and James walked upstairs as Theo walked down mumbling a bye to them. They knocked on her door as she opened it in her pajamas. "I was just going to bed." She told them rubbing her eyes, letting out a yawn.

They stared at her not saying a word as Violetta started feeling insecure, and scared of there reaction since she didn't listen to them.

"We're sorry."  Regulus spoke up breaking the silence as Violetta looked up at them with wide eyes hearing him apologize. "We shouldn't have told you, that you couldn't have fun. We we're just worried that you'd get sick or hurt and we don't want you getting sick or hurt and because we love you." James rambled on as both of Violetta's fathers failed to notice the tears in her eyes.

VIOLETTA POTTER-BLACK

They care for me. My dad's actually care for me, at first I thought they only had me here because they felt the need to, but they actually care for me I never had someone care for me that wasn't my friends.

"Oh no did we say something wrong?" Papa asked as dad started freaking out. A tear fell as I quickly wiped it away. "We-I hugged them both tightly as they wrapped there arms around me after a second.

I looked up at them as they looked down at me. "You did nothing wrong." I told them. "Why you crying than?" Dad asked wiping away another tear that fell.

"Happy tears." I mumbled as they smiled at me. "You love me." I mumbled quietly but they still heard me. "Of course we love you." "You are our little girl, we'll always love you!" Papa and dad said.

"We love you tons." Papa and dad both said kissing all over my face making me giggle. "Let's get you to bed if your still tired?" Papa asked pulling back as dad stopped. "Can you guys lay with me? I don't like sleeping by myself." I told them.

"Of course." Dad said as papa picked me up like I weighed nothing to him. He laid me in the middle of my bed as him and dad laid on both side of me. "Sleep princess-Petit le petit." Papa and dad said kissing the side of my head as I cuddled up next to them both. "J-Just don't leave me alone." I whispered to them. "We won't we'll be right here the whole night." Dad said as I shut my eyes letting myself fall asleep.