Chapter 46

VIOLETTA POTTER-BLACK

Harry said if I can eat a three whole chocolate bars he'll do my homework when we go back to school, so that's what I did and now I'm having the worst stomachache.

I finished my period a couple days ago but now it's not the cramps anymore it's the chocolate.

"What's wrong?" Lily asked walking into the living room as I held my stomach. "Nothing." I mumbled holding it tighter. I feel like throwing up.

"Your stomach hurting?" She asked. "She's fine!" Harry said as Lily looked at the two of us. "You two better not be doing something your not suppose to be doing." She said before walking out.

"Harry my stomach hurts a lot." I told him as his eyes widened. "Violet-Hey princess." Dad said sitting down beside me. "What's wrong?" He asked noticing me holding my stomach.

"Nothing." I told him. "Is your stomach hurting you, want a little bit of chocolate?" Dad said as I immediately shook my head. "No!" I rushed out as he stared at me suspiciously.

"What did you two do?" Dad immediately asked. "Nothing-Harry dared me to eat three whole chocolate bars and my stomach hurts so much!" I told him laying down in his lap. "Harry you know not to give your sister to much chocolate you know it upsets her stomach!" Dad said.

"I just wanted to see if she was lactose intolerant." He said shrugging his shoulders. "It hurts make it stop!" I said quietly holding my stomach tightly.

"Princess this is why we say you can only have a little bit of chocolate, we knew this would happen, why would you listen to your brother?" Dad asked as I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know but my stomach hurts I feel like throwing up, dad I don't want to throw up!" I told him as he gave me a nod.

"Where's my favorite girl?" I heard Uncle Barty say as he walked in with Liam and Adrian behind him. I groaned holding my stomach even more tighter. "What's wrong with her?" Adrian asked. "I gave her like three whole bars of chocolate." Harry said.

"Do you want me to hold you pretty girl?" Uncle Barty said as I rolled my eyes and mumbled a no. "Where's my best friend!" I heard Blaise say, I know he likes to have fun.

"Blaise!" I yelled sitting up rushing over hugging him. "I haven't seen you in so long!" He said. "It's raining out, I saw we go play in the rain." He whispered in my ear as I smiled at him. "Yes!" I said as we made our way past the living room sneaking outside.

THIRD PERSON POV

Blaise and Violetta we're both outside dancing and playing and jumping in the mud puddles. "I thought she said her stomach hurts?" Barty asked confused. "It was hurting her." James answered.

"Obviously not if she just left us!" Barty said upset. "I don't think Violet likes you much dad." Liam said trying not to smile. "Don't lie to me son, my goddaughter loves me a lot!" Barty said as his sons and Harry laughed at him.

"Violets outside again!" Harry said as James let out a sigh. The back door opened as they all looked seeing Violetta covered in mud and soaked. "Violet!" James and Barty said rushing to her side. "Why are you muddy! Your mom is going to have a heart attack if she sees you like this!" James said.

"But it was so pretty outside, daddy can I have a hug?" Violetta said with a huge grin. "No but I'm sure your godfather would like one?" James said as she looked at Barty who smiled at her. She rushed over hugging him as he hugged her not caring about the mud as long as he held her.

"Why are those two muddy?" Regulus asked walking in with Evan. "Because she went out in the rain and got muddy." James said. "Hi papa, want a hug?" "Not right now beautiful but I'm sure your dad wants one." Regulus said as Violetta hugged James catching him off guard.

"Okay, princess as much as I love hugging you, you need to go shower and get all this mud off of you." James told her as she gave him a nod. "Okay, I'll go shower now." She mumbled before walking off as Blaise followed her. "Now I need to shower." James mumbled under his breath.

"She finally gave me a hug!" Barty said as they rolled there eyes. "Go home and change Barty!" Evan told him as Barty rolled his eyes.

Lily watched room the kitchen just happy that her little girl was home and that everyone was happy.