Chapter 31

HARRY JAMES POTTER

I feel bad for Violet she got in trouble because of us. "Why does she listen more to you?" I asked Pansy who looked at me. "I don't know she just does." She said.

Has to be something more. "You know something we don't." I said. "Well yeah I know more than you guys I've known her since she's came here. So of course I'm going to know more." She said.

"Well I've got to go make sure she's doing her homework so I'm gonna go." She said before quickly walking off. "You three will also be joining Violet in detention." Mom said. "What!"

"It only seems fair and boys your grounded when we get home." My mom told us. "Wait she said not this time so she's lit a classroom on fire before?" Liam said speaking up as we looked at Professor McGonagall who let out a sigh.

"Has she?" Dad asked. "Her first year she did we had to evacuate the students from the classroom. It was an experiment that went wrong." She told us. So it's not her first time. Got it.

VIOLETTA POTTER-BLACK

I sat down next to Matteo pulling my homework out. "What's got you mad princess?" Blaise asked as I rolled my eyes. "Pansy!" "Pansy made you mad?" Draco said.

"She got me detention!" I told them. "Tell them that you, Harry, Adrian, and Liam lit Snape's classroom on fire." She said. "Violet I told you about doing that I told you not to do it when we're not-It wasn't me!"

I told them. "How'd it happen than?" Enzo asked. "Adrian bumped into a potion knocking it over and then boom fire I don't know how it happened." I told them. "Why we're you even in his classroom?" Theo asked.

"We we're just doing a prank on him. The prank was to only soak him that's it but the fire was an accident now I have detention for five weeks and she took my sweets away for three!" I told them.

"Your lucky they didn't expel you." Pansy said as I looked down and started doing my homework. "Make sure she doesn't leave this room. I'll be back." Pansy said as she walked out shutting the door.

"Don't worry I'll still let you have your sweets." Matteo whispered in my ear as I smiled a bit.