Chapter 53

VIOLETTA POTTER-BLACK

The first task is in a few days which I'm dreading. I know Harry is going to be doing it with me but I'm still scared.

Dads told me not to be scared but I'm still scared. Anything can happen wether you control it or not and it scares me.

"Violet come on you need a break from studying." Blaise told me dragging me away from the desk in the boys dorm.

"But the first task is coming up soon and I need study." I told him. "To bad you need a break you can't stress yourself so much. Come on your coming out this dorm for the day." He said as we walked out the dorm and out the common room.

"But-No buts you've been locked up in your dorm for days now, I am taking you out for today." He said as I looked at Matteo for some help but he shrugged his shoulders. "I told him he can take you out for a couple hours. Have fun, have her back before dark." Matteo said kissing my cheek before Blaise dragged me out.

We walked around the castle before Blaise got pulled into a classroom with Professor Snape so I'm just sitting here waiting for him.

"Hello little one." I looked up and saw my Uncle Remus. "Hi Professor Lupin." I told him. "You can call me Uncle Moony." He told me sitting down next to me.

"Why are you out here by yourself?" Uncle Moony questioned me. "I'm not by myself I'm waiting for Blaise Professor Snape is talking to him so he told me to wait for him right here." I told him as he gave me a nod.

"When did you know you liked Uncle Sirius?" I asked him as he stared at me. "Sorry for asking." I mumbled looking down. "No it's okay, I wasn't to sure of my feelings for your uncle. But I've always had feelings for him." He told me.

"What's going on little one, are you having feelings for a certain someone?" He asked me as I shrugged my shoulders. "You know you can always talk to me or your parents about this." I stayed quiet.

"I think I like someone." I said quietly. "But it feels wrong like I shouldn't because it feels wrong but she makes me smile." I told him not being able to look at him.

"If she-It's not a girl!" I told him looking at him as he gave me a nod. "Okay, I'm sorry. If he makes you happy than you shouldn't feel ashamed about it, just know no one will judge you ever." He said wrapping an arm around me.

"Chocolate?" He offered. "Mum and dads don't want me eating chocolate." He smiled at me. "They aren't here, this will be our little secret." He told me as I took a piece.

"Thank you." I told him taking a bite of the chocolate. "Uncle Moony?" "Yeah little one?" He answered me as I rested my head on his side. "Do you think I'm weird? I'm sure mom and dad's told you already." I told him.

"They did, and I don't think you're weird for being able to do something nobody else can. In fact I find it amazing that you can do such a thing that nobody else can do, and if you're weird I'm just as weird as you." He said. "You can do the-No I'm a wolf." He said letting out a deep breath.

"Is that why you have scars on your face?" I asked as he handed me another piece of chocolate. "Yeah." "That's so cool." I mumbled. "Just like you, what you can do is cool too." He said.

"Papa, said you're much calmer than uncle Sirius." I told him. "That I am, so if you want to do something crazy go to him or if you just want to talk and relax you can always come to me." He said.

"I like to relax." I mumbled. "You're my favorite uncle." I told him. "Don't tell Uncle Sirius or Uncle Barty know I told you that." I told him as he gave me a nod. "I won't your secret is safe with me but please don't feel scared to talk to me or any one of us." I gave him a nod as Blaise walked out as I shoved my chocolate in my mouth.

"Chocolate better not let Pansy find out." He said as I stood up and Uncle Moony did too. "Ready to go?" Blaise said as I nodded my head. "Bye uncle moony talk to you later." "Of course little one I will see you later."  He said.

"Will it be okay if I go to your office every now and then?" I asked him as he smiled at me. "Of course I would love to have you for some company." He said as I hugged him as he hugged me back. "Well you best not keep your friend waiting, bye little one." He said kissing the top of my head like Matteo does.

"Bye uncle moony." I said before leaving with Blaise. "Can I have more chocolate, Pansy hasn't let me eat any all week." He pulled me into his side.

"Yeah, but don't let her find out I was the one who gave it to you, if she does find out blame Draco, I always do or Sirius." He said as I nodded my head.

Uncle moony is my favorite uncle.