Her-Chapter-4

past

Adam's view:

Finally, weekend. A week ago, I had to go to this strange school because my teachers came up with the whole ''great'' idea to... what did they call it? Right, to encourage gifted Pupils or something like that. And I should go to this school to 're-discover' myself, since I have no plan of what to become of me. And since this school has a special focus on languages, the teachers came up with the great idea that I could discover my new passion there, ridiculous.

And that's where I met her. A girl, rather short, with amber eyes that appear golden in the light, a narrow nose, and equally thin lips. A blue dress and hijab. Her face is clean and radiant. Anyway, she dressed up. I think she might be going to a party or a wedding in this attire. Her charisma is...I don't know either. I shouldn't look, but then she does something that amazes me. She bends down and tries to open the sewer cover. She doesn't make it at first and I think she wants to give up but she doesn't give up and keeps trying when I want to go to her and offer her my help with whatever her goal is, she finally succeeds. She puts her arm in and... pulls out a little kitty, getting her dress dirty in the process, but she doesn't seem to mind, in fact she seems extremely content. So not because her dress is dirty, but because she saved the kitten.

I'm surprised she messed up her dress for this kitty because not everybody would have done that. She's different, I don't know either. But I want to get to know her, I'm sure of that.

Her mother shows up, at least I assume it is her mother. She sees her dirty daughter and scolds her, but the girl grins and tells her mother about the incident.

Then a group of girls walk past her and they give her venomous, disgusted looks, but she just smiles at them and ignores them.

How could she hold back her anger and be so patient I would have freaked out. She's beautiful, But I don't think she knows it.

She seems insecure and shy, why? In her place I would be the most self-confident person on this dunya, but she doesn't seem to recognize her true value, too bad.