Mission impossible-Chapter-33

"Hey wait a minute, give me my wallet back first," my brother calls out to me as I'm about to leave.

I have to get the card out of there first.

Rajana: "Sure!"

Malik:''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!''

Rajana:''My back was itching, leave me, everyone as he wants!''

Malik: ''THIS IS WHY YOU ROLL LIKE A DOG ON THE FLOOR?!''

I tried to get the damn card out while rolling without him noticing and after the 10th role I made it!

Rajana.''Wait here you have it!''

 I hold out the wallet to him, but he just looks at me in distraught and leaves.

Ohh...I guess he left so I wouldn't keep embarrassing him in front of his friends.

But mission impossible can start!

If I don't run now, I can visit my friends in prison soon. Even though everything hurts, I get up and run for my life. And in order not to get the idea of ​​stopping, I try to motivate myself.

You can do it, don't give up, keep going!

Because I'm sure of one thing. No matter how exhausted you are physically, if you convince your head , you can do it.

I know a bit about my brother's school as my mother and I accompanied Malik to his first day of school. He didn't want us to come as he thinks he's grown up, well actually he is, but my mother managed to persuade him and dragged me along. Last year Malik had to repeat the class, so he's only going to graduate this year.

As I stand in front of the entrance, I try to open the door, but it doesn't work! Why is even the entrance locked? Oh no, that's bad! When I want to give up ,I lean against the door, and it opens. Ou...you had to push it to open.

When I arrive at the sports hall and want to open the door with the card before the others try to open it from the inside, the alarm goes off. Those idiots, if only they had taken a little longer!

As the door opens and the alarm deafens my ears, I see my friends.

 '' You came after all, Supergirl'', Adam calls to me.

Rajana:'' Sure, you guys did a really great job, AND NOW RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!''

And they all run like their lives depend on it, well actually it does.

Adam: "Aren't you coming?"

Rajana: "Yes, I'll be right behind you, why are you staring at me RUN!"

And all for a ridiculous trophy.

Adam: "I'm not leaving without you."

Rajana: "Nawwwww.....shut up! If you don't go now, I'll finish you off!"

Adam: "Shit Rajana what have you done?"

Rajana:"If I go, it will be my brother's fault. I signed up with his card, I'll find a solution!"

Adam: "Why did you have to come?"

Rajana: "I'd like to know that too."

Adam: "I still won't leave you alone."

Rajana:" Adam please, that makes no difference I can do it. Besides, it's better me alone than you idiots. And your sister needs you, don't do this to her, you already got a warning because of Dennis."

Adam: "I'll get you out!"

Rajana: "Yeah, go."

And then I'm alone, well not really. The Almighty is with me and that's enough for me.

When the police is there and the principal of the school arrives, we all meet in the principal's room.

Second time this year I'm in a principal 's office and I don't even know this old guy.

The director looks pretty tired and in a bad mood, like he's just been woken from his beauty sleep.

There are 3 police officers in all. A woman and two men. The woman looks at me sternly and the guy next to her gives me an encouraging smile. Ohhh...or he's laughing at me, but my pajamas look better than his stupid uniform. The other cop is busy looking around the office.

This is going to be fun, yay.