Accusation-Chapter-5

Presence:

Today we have a super important test and I, well... I didn't study. Not that I didn't have time, on the contrary, I had enough time, but I just couldn't. I just don't have the motivation and energy to do it.

It's a German test, but I'm good at German so it should work fine. Except that I don't like my German teacher and he seems to feel the same way. Although I am always on time, do my homework and perform well.

When I'm done with the test, I'm quite happy, for being unprepared it went well. He checks the tests right in the lesson while we have to write an essay. When he brings us the tests back, I'm amazed. I have a B! But then he says something that spoils my whole mood and makes me extremely angry.

Teacher: "So the cheating was worth it."

HOW WAS IT? Cheating, wow of course he doesn't begrudge me my good grades, this ......

I wanted to jump on top of him and throw him to the ground, but I have to control myself and contain this anger.

I go to my friend Alina and she seems to have noticed and gives me a confused sad look. Bastard! When he leaves the class, Alina comes to me and says he said the same thing to her, but like me, she didn't cheat. And then it happens, I can't control my anger and I freak out. DOES HE STILL HAVE THEM ALL; TO ACCUSE US OF SUCH ANYTHING; THIS....... Ohhhh....GUESS WHO I AM ALINA.

I change my voice:''OHHH LOOK AT ME I look like a walking toothpick on 2 legs and ohhh my face looks like I've had 20 failed plastic surgeries. OHHH and let's not forget my hair looks like vomit."

Alina laughs the whole time until she falls silent and looks at myself seriously. But I continue out of anger: " I'm single because no woman wants me, because I'm a little isolated piece of shit! ''And also....

But then I'm interrupted by a throat clearing. When I turn around, my heart stops. Of course, my German teacher heard everything. Now I'm in trouble, big trouble!

"I was going to apologize to you because that wandering toothpick made a mistake, but it looks like you should apologize because even though my puke hair is covering my ears, I could hear everything. But first we go to the principal together", he says, well that's it for me because I wouldn't get out of this room alive.