Chapter 18 (Christmas Pt. 1)

Ginny tried her best not to puke from the noises her best friend was making as she held the hair back from the brunette's face.

The redhead rubbed smoothing circles on her back, "You okay there 'Mione?"

"Obviously not," Hermione groaned as she hugged the toilet.

"What did you eat this morning?" Ginny asked with concern.

Hermione shook her head, "Just some avacado eggs and toast."

"Perhaps they were bad eggs?" The redhead offered.

Hermione sighed as the wave of nausea began to mute itself slightly, getting up from her kneeling position and flushing the toilet.

After washing her face, brushing her teeth, and fixing up her makeup and gown, they left the bathroom. Hermione wore a green cocktail dress that had what looked to be a Christmas tree for the skirt, and Ginny wore a Mrs. Claus long gown with a Christmas hat hair clip.

Both women made their way to the living room where Draco and Harry sat, surprisingly sitting next to each other on the couch and laughing with one another.

Both men looked dashing in their fancy dress robes, Draco of course with green and silver detailings and Harry's sporting red and gold.

Hermione's eyebrows quirked up at the scene, "Not that I mind at all, but since when were you both chummy with each other?"

The men looked over their shoulders to see their significant others. Draco held his phone up to show them Funny Pet videos playing.

"I need to get me one of those smart phones...the last phone I've ever used was a rotary phone." Harry shook his head in awe at the device.

Ginny sat on the other side of Draco to watch what was on the phone, laughing along with the two men as they watched a cat bite a dog's tail and blame the owner, only to cause the dog to chase and bite the owner's bum.

Hermione shook her head with a smile on her face, and took a seat in a loveseat diagonal to the preoccupied group; still feeling a little nauseous.

Draco noticed her discomfort and gave the device to the redhead after getting up from his seat, leaving the Potters laughing and cuddling on the couch.

"You know we don't have to go my mother's Christmas Party." He offered, rubbing soothing circles on the back of her hand.

She cupped his face and kissed him gently before pulling back, "I'm not missing the grand re-opening of Malfoy Manor, Draco. Your mother would highly appreciate our support and definitely expects our appearance."

Draco rolled his eyes, "Fiiiiine, but I'm not leaving your side tonight."

She shook her head, "You don't need to hover, I'll be fine. Besides if I do end up feeling worse, I'll probably baby-sit Scorpius, James, Albus, and everyone else's children."

Right on cue, the three musketeers showed up in their fancy little Wizarding robes. Hermione made her oohs and awws at the sight, causing Mr. & Mrs. Potter to look up from the Funny Pet Videos.

Ginny sniffed, handing the device to her husband, and going over to hug the trio, "My babies are growing up!"

"Ehem, one of them is mine, Weaslette." Draco smirked.

She gave him a pointed look, "It's Potter now, Malfoy. He might as well be my new son after all the play dates Hermione and I will be arranging for them."

The blonde thought about it, "I suppose you can adopt my kid. Take good care of him, he still wets the bed whenever he gets nightmares."

"Dad!" Scorpius exclaimed, very embarrassed.