Chapter 8

008 Salted Fish Hungry, Rice (8)...

    With a voice recorder, the evidence is solid.

    Tang Ru received the gesture from the principal, and said to Wangui, "The truth of the matter is clear at a glance. In short, Wan Ping provoked first. Huo Jing is not wrong to defend himself, but it is wrong to hit someone after all."

    As the dean, Tang Ru handles Students fight and dispute with ease.

    She handed Wan Gui a step down, and winked at Huo Jingwen: "Huo Jing, if you and classmate Wan apologize to each other, this matter will be settled. Between classmates, we must be open-minded, united and friendly."

    Finally The sentence was obviously addressed to Wan Gui, if he continued to mess around, he would be narrow-minded and bully others.

    Wan Gui's heart was frizzy at the moment, his right eyelid twitched in fear of the name popping out of the mouth of the young man not far away.

    It is true that my son did not suffer too much injury. If we continue to make trouble, we will not get any benefits. What if? Messed up with people who shouldn't be provoked.

    He snorted coldly, intending to calm down.

    At this moment, the door of the grade group was pushed open again. The person who came was a female O with exquisite makeup and a trace of fine lines around her eyes.

    Well-maintained nails are covered in blingbling polish.

    The woman took off her sunglasses, wandered around, and walked gracefully into the office.

    A strong smell of perfume wafted from wherever he passed.

    "Hi, teacher. I'm Huo Jingwen's...Mom...."

    Huo Jingwen stood aside with his back to the light, he raised his head abruptly, his gaze fell on the face of the visitor, and then he casually looked away. .

    The woman's complexion changed slightly, and she changed her words stiffly: "Parents."

    It was Tang Ru who called from the phone book of the students' parents. In the column of Huo Jing's student relationship, the word "mother and child" was written.

    Tang Ru stared at the visitor suspiciously, initially doubting her identity.

    But since this lady came over, Wan Gui's mouth seemed to be sewn shut, and he never uttered a single arrogant word.

    Haicheng's well-known ruthless rich second generation Wangui is hanging his hands down at this moment, his eyes are vaguely drifting between the noble lady and Huo Jing who are not far away.

    He knew the girl who just came in, a native of Haicheng, named Hu Rou.

    A few years ago, I married high, and the mistress was in the top position. She became the wife of Huo Song in Forty-Nine City.

    Of course, today is different. Huo Song was kicked out of the house not long ago.

    Huo Song's woman, Wan Gui, is not afraid now, but her appearance confirmed Wan Gui's guess about Huo Jing's identity just now.

    The young man in front of him should be Huo Jingwen, the only grandson of the Huo family in Forty-Nine City. He is young, has outstanding abilities, and has not yet graduated. It is said that he has already been named by the military's Information Technology Department.

    The leader of the three generations in the circle of princes in Sijiu City.

    Even if the boy in front of him is a round younger than him, but seriously...