Chapter 47

047 The salted fish freezes.

    As soon as Lu Ruanruan finished speaking, the elevator opened again not far away.

    When he came out, the white-haired old man was Chen Yuan, and Qi Yitong followed behind him with a stack of documents, talking softly as he walked.

    Occasionally pursing her lips and smiling slightly, the gentleness of daughter A of the aristocratic family seemed to melt into her bones.

    In the few seconds after getting off the elevator, the satisfied smile on Chen Yuan's face didn't stop.

    "Okay, okay, Yitong, it's really good of you to have such open-minded ideas at such a young age. Our virtual brain project has been able to attract several investments recently, thanks to your operation."

    Chen Yuan said Dressed up, she was happy to talk for a while, and didn't notice Lu Ruanruan and Huo Jingwen.

    He has some friendship with Qi Yitong's mentor, and he took care of her more out of love before.

    However, what is surprising is that Qi Yitong has only been working in their research institute for a few days, and has helped the virtual brain project team to attract a lot of investment.

    Chen Yuan was heartbroken, looking at her as if looking at his daughter A: "It's a pity, my little bastard got married two years ago, otherwise..."

    Qi Yitong lowered his head humbly, and the corner of his eyes glanced at it intentionally or unintentionally. He looked at the two people at the security check gate.

    Her eyes darkened, and then she raised a polite smile: "Uncle Chen, is Vice President Huo attending the seminar with us

    tonight?" Century Jinjiang will hold the 8th Scientific Research Summit tonight, and those who can receive the invitation letter They are all rare high-tech talents in the industry, and one of the big names randomly selected to attend is an old scholar with enough qualifications in the industry.

    Qi Yitong's qualifications were originally not enough, but she has a good master, Master Mo gave his own quota to the apprentice, and asked her to study hard. It can be seen that the love for it is heavy.

    Dean Chen weighed Qi Yitong's status, and said with a smile: "Deputy President Huo is the keynote speaker today, of course he will go."

    After finishing the words, he looked Qi Yitong up and down, and Vice President Huo's abstinent face flashed across his mind, as if he had guessed something.

    Jokingly said: "Yitong, Vice President Huo is the most outstanding man in our scientific research institute. His age is just right for you. Do you...do you want Uncle Chen to help you ask if he has a girlfriend..." The

    two got closer and closer, The conversation between the two of them didn't need to be listened carefully, it was poured directly into the eardrums.

    Lu Ruanruan squinted her eyes, and the previous guilt faded away. She tilted her head and glanced lazily at Huo Jingwen.

    The royal blue suit jacket was hung on the man's elbow, and the collar of the shirt was tied to the top. Huo Jingwen's appearance was born with a touch of frivolity and indifference. Lined by the clothes, he was full of abstinence. .

    A man who looks like this puts out the hormones of walking outside.

    Lu Ruanruan sneered angrily. He used to recruit people when he was in school, but now it's even more serious. The abstinence of successful people is flesh and blood, heh! .