Chapter 28

028 Dog Blood

    A handful of dog blood sprinkled on the head, Lu Ruanruan originally thought it would not be so difficult to accept.

    What's sad is that the bloodthirsty person is relentless, chattering endlessly, trying to force her to give an explanation.

    The laziness in Lu Ruanruan's fox eyes gradually faded away.

    "Jiang Hui." Lu Ruanruan interrupted him, took a step forward, put his lips close to his ear and smiled: "I don't know how to answer your question so that you can understand it. After all, I have rejected you before." Countless times."

    Her breath sprayed towards the boy's ear: "Like now..."

    She jokingly glanced at the red-eyed boy's handsome face, which was flushed from the earlobe, her eyes seemed to drift away, wherever she passed , like a feather picking up each other's hairs.

    Jiang Hui's brows and eyes flickered twice for no reason, and he inadvertently raised his hand to rub his hot cheeks, the originally arrogant Danfeng's eyes were filled with greed.

    However, in the next second, Lu Ruanruan stretched out his hand in vain, Jiang Hui subconsciously closed his eyes and moved his head closer.

    The female alpha just flicked the dead leaves on his shoulder with a smile.

    After doing this, he returned to his original position and opened the distance between the two of them.

    It's like seeing a piece of pork belly and trying to chew it slowly, but it fell from his mouth, and Jiang Hui was a little lost.

    Lu Ruanruan glanced at him, and casually asked, "Is it a chicken?"

    If it can be posted, it will be even more chicken.

    The desire in Jiang Hui's heart was straightened up, hanging in his eyes, never falling. He nodded his head heavily, and hated himself for being too honest.

    So Jing straightened his neck and scolded: "You just talk and don't do it, what's the use of stabbing chickens?"

    Huo Jingwen stood aside when he yelled these words.

    Jiang Hui deliberately turned his head to look at the latter's expression, Huo Shao was uncharacteristically silent, his dark eyes came over lightly, his thin lips even flitted an unreal smile, extremely hypocritical.

    Jiang Hui clicked his tongue in his heart, revealing his first triumphant smile of the day.

    Yet the smile hadn't formed yet.

    "This is the answer you want..." Lu Ruanruan yelled, shrugged meekly, and said without sincerity: "Sorry, even if I try to get closer to you, I can't deceive myself to be happy..."

    Lu Ruanruan He has always hurt people with his words, and he puts boredom into his tone straightforwardly.

    This extremely humiliating refusal instantly fueled Jiang Hui's already dispirited heart. The anger grew stronger and stronger.

    Raising his hand to wipe away the stiff expression on the corners of his lips, Jiang Hui showed his fierce look, twisted his wrist with one hand, and smashed the communicator hard on the ground with the other hand.

    With a "crack" the communicator fell to pieces, Jiang Shao's accumulative anger exploded.

    He glared and approached Lu Ruanruan aggressively: "Lu Ruanruan, is it fun to crush my love? What do you think you are? Dare to use my sincerity of Young Master Jiang as a racket."