Chapter 85

085 End Times (Thirty)

    As soon as Ling Luo spoke, the sound of sharp claws piercing the air came from behind him the next second.

    Ling Luo's reaction speed was faster than the others. Sensing the danger, the sharp claws were already approaching the door.

    He retreated a few steps in embarrassment, lowered his waist, and the ice blade in his hand pierced through the air, slashing towards the attacking black long fingers.

    Seeing this, Miss Ling snapped her long nails, and the long nails cut off a few strands of hair on the top of Ling Luo's head.

    She couldn't succeed with one blow, and the anger in her eyes became even more intense, as if she finally got impatient and played a game of chasing and fighting with all the people present.

    She withdrew ten black fingers that were constantly elongated, and turned her palm upwards. Three seconds later, a cloud of black air quickly gathered at the fingertips and continued to expand.

    "The ability of this thing is actually a dark type."

    The scary thing about mutated dark zombies is that their ability has a devouring effect, especially the higher the zombie's ability, the stronger the devouring effect.

    As a zombie king, Ms. Ling only uses physical attacks. Ling Luo and others can still fight with her in a roundabout way, but once she mobilizes all her abilities to attack everyone indiscriminately, there is no chance of winning.

    Ms. Ling confidently sent ho ho ho murderous intent to Ling Luo.

    On the other side, Qin Weili and his group quickly got up from the ground, after receiving Wang Dagang's secret attack gesture.

    Taking advantage of Miss Ling's accumulation of abilities to deal with Ling Luo, she used the abilities to throw powder at Miss Ling's face from a long distance.

    Hallucinogen powder is one of the few illegal drugs before the end of the world.

    It is colorful and odorless, and after inhalation into the nasal cavity, hallucinations will occur at first, and severe fainting will occur after inhalation of too much concentration.

    Miss Ling cheated on the corpse just now, and everyone was afraid of it. He didn't dare to take the initiative to step forward.

    Everyone planned to assassinate Shijing yesterday, and everyone including Lu Ruanruan took the antidote the day before.

    Therefore, the flying powder in the air is only binding on Miss Ling.

    The nasal cavity inhaled a large amount of poison again, and the speed of Miss Ling's ability to operate gradually slowed down.

    "Let's go together."

    I don't know who said this, Cui Weili and the others cast out all kinds of supernatural waves in their palms, and threw their brains at Miss Ling.

    This time everyone learned the previous lesson, they did not attack melee, and the remote control ability restrained Miss Ling.

    The supernatural powers of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, blue and purple converged into a huge circle of light, covering Miss Ling in it.

    She let out a long and shrill howl, her eyes were slack, and she was trapped in the circle of light.

    Temporarily gaining the upper hand, Qin Weili and the others softened their expressions slightly.