Chapter 70

070 End Times (16)

    There are many things that Lu Ruanruan wants to talk about.

    However, after talking to the man for a few words, she found that negotiating with a psychopath in an approachable tone, he could climb up the pole instead, and diverted the topic, which didn't work at all.

    After being walked around by him rhythmically for a few words, Lu Ruanruan got annoyed, and the needle was pressed against the man's common carotid artery, choking his throat.

    Forced to ask: "Who are you?"

    Shi Jing's long eyelashes trembled, and his fingers took the trouble to play with Lu Lu's softly hanging strand of black hair. The black hair was entwined around his pale fingers, forming circles over and over again.

    Black and white are intertwined to reflect bright colors in the retina, and the smile on the corners of Shi Jing's lips deepens, this time even the threat of a sharp needle on the common carotid artery feels extremely irritating.

    Both legs were forcibly restrained by Lu Ruanruan's knees, which forced Shi Jing to lie on his back on the dark sheets.

    Lifting the eyelashes, you can see the female alpha who is close at hand.

    At this moment, she was questioning him in the pose of piercing his artery with a needle.

    Shi Jing squinted his eyes. When he was a test subject, he would be restrained with a syringe every day, and his blood would be drawn and his flesh cut.

    Later, the group of people who persecuted him were all dead.

    He always thought that whoever stuck a needle into his blood vessel would die.

    However tonight, Ling Yao was an accident.

    Shi Jing slowly raised his head, stared at her straight neck, and gasped heavily with excitement.

    Whispered: "Sister."

    "Don't call me sister."

    Lu Ruanruan didn't know what was going on in the mind of the neurotic, and her life was held in the hands, but she could call her purely and unpretentiously while crying pitifully, while using Rubbing her fingers affectionately.

    Unexpectedly, she didn't think his behavior was blatant and vulgar.

    Frankly speaking, Lu Ruanruan admits that he is more tolerant of speech than normal.

    It's just that the premise of all this is that he keeps himself in order and becomes an obedient younger brother.

    Lu Ruanruan's hand holding the syringe slightly exerted force, and the needle tip didn't scratch this time, but sank into the surface skin of the man's carotid artery at an unbelievable speed.

    A drop of emerald red blood soon came out of the needle's eye.

    "There is no blood relationship between us, let alone sister and brother." Lu Ruanruan stabilized her wrist, and repeated inhumanely: "Why do you approach me?" The

    female alpha's face was covered with frost, her face pale. When the expression was threatening, she might not even be aware of it. There was an instinctive suppression of alpha pheromones in the air.

    Shi Jing was taken aback by the faintly domineering aura, and laughed with tears in the corners of his eyes.

    He looked over like honey covered in sugar, and collided with Lu Ruanruan's gaze in mid-air, revealing sticky joy: "Sister, don't you know? I do everything possible to follow you because I like you ..."