Chapter 86

086 End

    The scene was still in despair one second before, and the world was spinning in the next second. The noisy calls for help and the countdown alarm gradually disappeared from the ears.

    He stood firm and couldn't see anything in front of him, it was so dark that no light could penetrate.

    Shi Jing frowned, mobilizing the ability vigilantly, but couldn't use it.

    As a domain superhuman, he cannot occupy the domain. The only explanation is that the domain here has recognized its master.

    "Sister?"

    "Yaoyao?"

    "Lingyao?"

    Shi Jing's tone became more and more anxious, his eyes were covered with dense darkness, which made him feel uncontrollable panic, especially when Lingyao disappeared.

    The scene is full of violence.

    "Here." Lu Ruanruan's lazy voice appeared in his ears, Shi Jing was taken aback for a moment, and then the other party's cold fingertips stroked his Adam's apple, neck, and glands.

    In the darkness, the rich fragrance of flowers poured into his nostrils

    , "Sister."

    Shi Jing's tone became calmer, and he called out repeatedly, the eyelashes on his crow-feather forehead trembled, and as he blurted out these words, he leaned forward and pressed down a thick veil. Black ink shadow.

    His body was a little weak, and he felt her breath approaching, and his legs slid down the wall.

    Then the waist was hooked by the opponent.

    In the darkness, the five senses were amplified, and Shi Jing could hear Ling Yao's breathing down inch by inch, spraying it on her face, getting hotter and hotter, as if she was about to kiss her in the next second.

    His heart was pounding, maybe it was the night that made people courageous, Shi Jing stretched out his arms greedily according to instinct, and stroked the thick shadow directly in front of him, then pulled up a strand of her long curly hair, and said with a sob: "Where is this? We Are you going to die? The last day before you die, okay?"

    Lu Ruanruan gave him a strange look, and said in his tone: "Then brother, are you afraid?"

    Not only was Shi Jing not afraid, but he nodded excitedly, a teardrop rolled down from the corner of his eye, and fell on Lu Ruanruan's finger.

    He bowed his head and kissed her fingers dry, Lu Ruanruan didn't see the man's expression, thinking he was scared.

    In the chaotic space, the blood jade space has no developed edge space, and the chaos has not been opened, so there is only darkness.

    She saved Ling Luo in a moment of softness just now.

    He couldn't let him discover the secret of her blood jade space, so he could only wrong Shi Jing and accompany her to lock Ling Luo into the undeveloped chaotic space first.

    Lu Ruanruan could take him away immediately, but he thought of the idea of ​​the man dying together.

    Lu Ruanruan intentionally wanted to punish him, but she didn't say the explanation immediately.

    She doesn't have that kind of bad taste at all, and she is in the unexplored chaotic space with others.

    There is no sky here, the environment is cramped, there is not enough love and interest, and the sun is a very private thing, so the rendering of the environment is very important.