2.

The elves quickly scattered around, putting name placements on different spots of the table for the Legendary Figures. They sat out gingerbread houses for them to snack on, doing their best to make the North Pole as comfortable for them as possible.

"Hello, elves!" The Tooth Fairy greeted as he came into the kitchen.

"Hi, Tooth Fairy," The elves all said in unison.

Tooth Fairy flew closer to the ground and pointed at an elf in front of him. "Open up. Let me see. Beautiful teeth."

Mother Nature and Father Time strolled in and found their place at the table, along with Sandman who immediately lied down on his plate and began to nap.

"Open the doors if you want to fall in love!" A voice dreamily spoke. The doors to the kitchen opened and in flew Cupid.

"Everybody, look, Cupid in the house!" Cupid exclaimed.

"Hi, Cupid," All the elves said.

"What'd I miss?" Cupid asked. "Where's fat boy?"

"Merry Christmas, everybody," A new voice joined. Santa, himself. He strolled in with Curtis and Bernard behind him. Y/N following closely behind Bernard, as per usual. "Cupid, what's up? Hey, EB."

"Santa," Tooth Fairy said.

"Molarnator." Santa grinned, using Tooth Fairy's preferred name. "Uh, Sandman?" The sleepy Legendary Figure didn't respond, seeing as almost nothing could wake him from his slumber. "Mother Nature, Father Time."

"Hey, guys!" Y/N greeted. "It's nice to see all of you, again!"

"Oh, it's our pleasure," Mother Nature smiled warmly. "Congratulations on your engagement, dear."

"Thank you!" Y/N spoke in gratitude.

"Yeah, I really hooked you up, didn't I?" Cupid said, sending a wink towards Y/N.

"Nice try, Cupid," Y/N joked. "But, I know your powers don't work on elves,"

Cupid shrugged. "Worth a shot."

"Merry Christmas, again," Santa moved on. "Good to see everyone. But, do you think it's necessary to call an emergency meeting? I'm ready to ride the sleigh, know what I mean?"

"We thought you should see this," Mother Nature said. Her leadership skills took charge as she stood and turned around a cardboard cut-out. On the cut-out was a picture of Jack Frost, one of the Legendary Figures who hadn't shown up. On the cut-out it said Merry Frostmas.

"Silver bells!" Santa said in exasperation, as he sat down in his assigned seat.

"I found 270 of them at shopping malls scattered across the Northwest," Mother Nature informed. "I hereby call this session of the Council of Legendary Figures to order,"

"This is ridiculous," Y/N said in reference to the cut-out of Frost. This wasn't the first time he had tried to replace Santa.

"Sandman!" Mother Nature called as she slammed her gavel onto the table next to him.

"I'm up, I'm up!" Sandman quickly said, immediately being startled out of his nap.

"Hey, Cupid, nice skirt," Easter Bunny teased. Cupid rolled his eyes and crossed his arm, obviously uncomfortable and annoyed at Easter Bunny's joke.

"Easter Bunny," Mother Nature warned. He didn't hesitate to go quiet. "Our first and only order of business is the disciplinary action to be taken against council member Jack Frost."

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" A voice chimed in. Everyone turned to see Jack Frost waltz in, obviously mesmerized by the cardboard cut-out he made.