12.

"Lucy, what happened?" Scott asked in concern.

"I found her locked in a closet," Curtis informed.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked.

"You've got to see what Frost did to my mom and dad!" Lucy cried. Two elves rolled in Laura and Neil who were frozen solid.

"It's gonna be OK," Y/N assured, as she embraced her younger sister. Scott walked up to Jack. Scott gave him a look and Jack looked towards the frozen parents, then back to Scott.

"Yeah, and...?" Jack asked sarcastically.

"Elficers, I have him," Scott said. The elves let go of Jack, but kept their position behind him. "Jack, this isn't funny. Unfreeze the parents right now."

"No way, Claus," Jack denied. "I can't unfreeze them without unfreezing myself, and that is something I'll never do."

"Mother Nature, help me out," Scott asked. "Can you thaw him out?"

"I'm sorry, Santa," Mother Nature apologized. "Our powers don't work on other legendary figures."

Lucy and Scott exchanged looks. "What do you say, Luce?"

"Do you think it'll work?" Lucy asked.

"The question is, do you?" Scott answered.

"OK,"

Lucy turned to Jack and took a hesitate step in front of her, before slowly making her way to the icy criminal.

"This is what you're all reduced to?" Jack asked with a scoff. "Sending a little girl in to save the day, are we?" He made eye-contact with Lucy as he attempted to mock and antagonize her. "What are you gonna do, adorablise me? Sweet me into submission? Cute me to death? Make me change my-" Lucy wrapped her arms around Jack in a warm embrace, shocking him. "Way!"

"Hey..." Jack said, suddenly feeling happier and less aggressive than he had, previously. "I feel so strange. It's so gushy inside." Jack's icy suit began to break and fade from its original blue color. "Do I smell suntan lotion? I feel so tropical. What's happening to me?"

"I'm warming your heart," Lucy answered.

"But they told me it couldn't be done," Jack said in disbelief.

"But they didn't know about magical hugs," Lucy answered sweetly.

"I think I like it," Jack stated with a smile. It was the first genuine smile Y/N had ever seen from him. Jack's suit had turned into a clean, white color. And, his blue, slicked back hair had turned into a brown, neat, style. His ears had cute little points to them, making him resemble a taller version of the elves.

"Mom, Dad!" Lucy exclaimed, noticing that her parents had been thawed. They shivered and hugged themselves, trying to warm their frozen veins.

"Lucy!" Neil and Laura exclaimed as they hugged their daughter. Y/N and Charlie joined in on the loving embrace.

"Group hug!" Neil shouted. All of the elves and everyone else joined in on the hug. "Feel the love. Yes."

Carol and Scott stood off to the side, admiring their huge family. Carol grabbed her stomach and her face contorted into one of pain. "Oh, Scott. It's time."

"Oh, about 10:00," Scott answered, taking a peek at his watch.

"I mean, it's time to deliver the package," Carol clarified.

"No. Midnight, as usual," Scott corrected.

"No, it's time to deliver the package," Carol stated. Scott's eyes went wide and he looked at Carol. "Yeah."

"It's time to deliver the package!" Scott shouted in panic.

***

"And then the most magical thing of all," Carol continued, as she told the whole story to her elf students. "Is that I got to deliver just before Santa had to deliver."

"Are you telling the stories again?" Scott asked as he walked in, carrying a baby with a seat that was strapped to his front side.

"So cute!" An elf gushed over the baby.

"Make sure you get to the part about Santa changing a mean diaper," Scott joked.

"So who got to pick out the name?" An elf asked.

"That was easy," Carol answered. "We named him after his grandpa."

"That's right," Scott nodded. "Say hello to Buddy Claus."

(Hope you enjoyed! The epilogue will also be out today! As always have a good day/night! And, if you celebrate Christmas, then Merry Christmas!! TOODLES!!!)