Part 13

Meanwhile with Papyrus, Sans and Undyne...

"G-GUYS THIS IS REALLY NOT NECESSARY!" Papyrus exclaimed, as Undyne threw him onto a chair. Sans on his side while Undyne looked down at him with a confident smirk.

"Oh no, COURSE IT IS!" Undyne exclaimed "It was about damn time you got a date! A REAL ONE TOO!"

"WHA- WHA- YOU- REAL- HUH?! L- LISTEN, I NEVER AGREED TO THIS 'DATE' IN THE FIRST PLA-"

"SHUSH ALREADY! And stay still. We need to get you dressed up for this little event of yours. Sans, pin him down while I get the suit! Can't let the punk run away!"

"Okay." Sans would snap him fingers, and with ease, keep his soul onto the chair.

"WHAT- BROTHER, YOU DARE TO BETRAY ME?!" Papyrus would look back at the smaller skeleton with a frown. Undyne already ran off to get the supplies. Sans shrugged with a smile plastered on his face, he was clearly entertained from the whole situation.

"Awe, cmon Paps. Ya know im doin this for ya. Besides... you've been pretty...
Bonely lately. Hehe Hehehe"

"LOOKS WHO'S SAYING! YOURE OUT WITH NO-BODY! NYEH EHEHEH!"

"..."

"Just for that one i will make you use pick up lines on them."

"S-SANS NO!!"

"Sans yes." He's tightened his magic around his brother. The tall skeleton of course, trying to free himself. Kicking his feet around.

"YOU THINK THIS MAGIC AND THIS DUMB CHAIR CAN STOP ME FROM RUNNING OFF?! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!!! IVE NEVER BEEN CONTAINED IN A SINGLE ROOM FOR MORE THAN 5.3 MINUTES AND NEVER WILL!!!!!-"

"Stop whining you big baby!" Undyne exclaims as she'd walked back in with a bag of clothes. "Sans! You better hold him still!... This will be a tough battle."

"WHA- HEY HEY! WHAT ARE YOU- OW! DONT TOUCH ME WIT THAT! OUCH! NONONO! I DONT WAMNA WEAR THA- OUCHOUCHOUCH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Alphys and You

"Wow! You really outdone yourself, Doc!"

You'd gasped as you'd stare down at the mirror before you. You were wearing quite an elegant outfit if you could say so yourself. You wearing very detailed outlines of green, (f/c), and (2nd f/c). What impressed you the most was the details on your hair, for a monster that only had around 3 fingers, alphys did had talent with hairstyles that looked strangely resembling like anime hairstyles... You didn't surprisingly minded it though.

"Really?! Th- thanks! B-b-but... I think it's mi-missing something..." Alphys stuttered as she'd stood beside you to look at you.

She'd then snapped her fingers and ran back upstairs. Quickly, you took the opportunity to check on your surroundings.

The lab was giant. It had a few messes here and ther ebut wasn't took far off from your actual room. You'd then walked over to some screen. Realizing that moved everytime you did so... There were also a few extra 2 cameras, the screens completely black. You'd wondered for a secound who may these were for. But quickly got your thoughts interrupted as Alphys walked back in with a tiny box.