Part 19

*+ALRIGHT EVERYBODY!!! After Part 20, I will be counting the votes for the A/N from before to see what next book i should do! (btw this book, as said before, isn't being paused. The story will continue aswell while i do the 2nd book). Remember everybody!!! 

*+VOTE WHAT NEXT BOOK YOU WANT, BEFORE CHAPTER 20 ON THE A/N FROM A FEW CHAPTERS BEFORE (the options must be chosen by commenting on them)!!! Or else no chances to do either specific adjustments to Y/N's personality/ story/ plot idea you wish to add!!! And even more than anything, no way to choose your next preferance to the next xreader book.+*

*+Also, i wish to thank everyone for reaching 2 K readers on this story. It is more than appreciated!!! Don't forget about commenting whatv you wish. It may not seem like it but i read every. single. one.+*

*+Anyways, ENJOY!!! Author, out.+*

As you are thrown into spotlight, you began to realize how vastly expanded the concert was.

 All eyes were on you, some were confused yet some were too excited to see Mettaton that they completely ignored your pressence. Yet your soul felt less and less of what you should call kindness and happiness due to the fame you've become. But rather instant regret and fear as to watch the robot doing his announceent with spins here and there. Your heart fluttered with the adrenaline. You were ready to whatever if gonna hit you.

Your heart glimmed with a strange sensation, one that you didn't used on battle before... You'd looked down on your soul, just to discover a red crimstone that was washing over the green. Not completely gone, yet still there...

 * Watching how your soul was shining into that bright red... and how everyone's eyes and hearts were upon you... you were filled with not only just kindness... you are filled with DETERMINATION.

.

.

.

But... 

It really just surprised you the fact that this didn't looked like a battle...

actually-

hold on- what does that sign up there say???

.

I'm sorry-

But is this...

A GOD DARN QUIZ SHOW?!

"*+WELCOME, BEAUTIES...+*"

"*+ . . . TO TODAY'S QUIZ SHOW!+*"

A very iconic and catchy theme would beam through the speakers, confetti was thrown into the stage and the crowd. Everyone appluased except... you. What the hell is going on?!

"*+OH BOY, I CAN ALREADY TELL IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT SHOW! EVERYBODY GIVE A HAND FOR OUR WONDERFUL CONTESTANT! THE HUMAN... erm... sorry darling, what was your name again?+*"

"It's Y/N-"

"*+-Y/N!!!!!!+*"