LIL RESUME FOR LORE, YOU GUYS

*+ HELLO EVERYBODY! I came here to remind you that if you wish to check out my other AU! Papyrus x reader you please may! As it takes a lot of ideas to get to do this sort of stuff. And to also announce that very soon ill be doing some art work for this story if you guys are interested! I also came here to tell ya'll a small resume for the ones who are confused on what happened the last chapter.+*

*+You see, i had a few ups and downs on making the plot for this story, as far as I know, this is the first time a story of mine has EVER continued this far. AND since it was such a hit, I wanted to do whatever it takes to attract my dear readers. Aka, making my own storyline AND a bunch of 4th wallbreaking meanwhile makign it look very Canon-looking. The problem with this is that it can be taken into MANY ways. One of them being too obvious or too cliche or cringe. As many of the fanfics have the reputation of making it look way too... wierd. Plus, Papyrus had always been my personal favorite, and ive ALWAYS had a space for him in my heart. So I wanted to throw away that 'innocent cinnanom bun' sterotype him and mroe of a... 'COOL DUDE' canon looking lover boy.+*

*+And things were going well! The idea for the extra characters were there and i had in mind how to do the extra story line. Until... i found out how easily did the readers guess the plot twists. It kind of made it much more difficult for me to make an interesting and captivating storyplot if its THAT obvious. Plus, it may not seem like it but i check EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of them comments.+*

*+So! The plan B was in march after putting Jacob to canonically die, to make Sans more self-awar-ish and... discart the old idea of Sans being the one controling the timeline. Yeah, sound crazy, but the idea was taht Sans were the one capturing the soul of Frisk and replacing it with you to be him the one to be able to make a change. But once i realized how much less sense it made, I had no other option then make an self-insert and make soemthing up! So yeah, you guys are stuck with a 4th wall breaking pal. lol+*

*+Now, there's a few things i SERIOUSLY WANTED to change from this story. And a few of the things here i will list are the faulties and the good things it had, you can skip if you find this whole info stuff too much. But if you wnat, you can tell me yourself your OWN opinion to be able to improve on my next chapters/stories!+*

1. I wanted to make Jacob and Flowey contain a small friendship! (Problems: Flowey is soulless so its almost impossible for him to feel true empathy to him sooooo.)

2. Central a few moments on perspective to Carla on the whole ordeal. Make a chapter of Toriel against her and show a bit of Sans and Carla's platonic friendship. (Problems: the reader or even me may get misleaded and the friendship could end up in an accidental ship. Which was a good idea but um.... i was scared to see people's opinion into a ship with that  annoying mfing skeleton. Also, making an extra chapter for only Carla felt out of place, and more than anything, tiring.)

3. Y/N to be able to make the small part where they try to solve Papyrus' puzzles. (Problems: I DIDNT HAVE THE TIME ARF7ISAGPSOFGPW9ERGPDUDLASDGUIHRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY YA'LL.)

4. Put more Chara moments (Problems: I SERIOUSLY NEED TO ORGANIZE MYSELF, I DONT HAVE TIME FOR ANYTHING) 

5. Putting the option for a Spamton story. (Problems: I forgot and I hate the fact I forgot.)

*+If you guys want, one again i will say, you can tell me your opinions about the whole options here! A few will be reused for the story in Underfell AND another few could be small oneshots that has nothing to do into the story, now, lore time!+*

LORE RESUME:

What am I?

Well that's somehting easy to say.

I'm a normal person, just like all of you.

Part of the same 3D world as all of you, merely just a writter. An Author. Probably a nobody to many of you.

But to these characters... we can say I am a creator. And please, I do not wish to call myself a God for religion purposes. A god is someone who is prayed for, asking for favors and hoping they will answer them. I, on the other hand, do favors on my own accord and can feel empathy for anyone like any human being.

But alas... I cannot be killed in that 2D world, only on this one.

There are many like me aswell. Plenty of them that do the same ordeal like I do. But plenty of them decides to keep their pressence in incognito... but I'm NOT scared to hide at all. You see, I always dreamt of what if I were the one to make a change to an tragity that cannot be changed by itself? The endless cycle of loops after loops, choices and reasons to get stuck into a one person's choice, and the others suffering. It was torture to watch and not do anythign for them.

I may noy be able to change the real them, but I can make a world where it gave the illusion I did soemthign right.... A change.... A well deserved one.

So... I intentionally placed a book down to make a single change into the timeline. More than anything, its kind of a butterfly effect in thsi story but anyways. After Gaster fell into the void and Sans had no option but to save teh book, his memories got corrupted. And from there, met ME! We both talked a little bit, me telling him about the plan to make a win/win. Intertain you guys while he kept his peace. Sadly, the power on Frisk was then passed not to Y/N as everyone expected to. But rather to you guys. As you all scroll into the pages its kind of like if you were going back in time. Not even I nor anyone here knowing how far away you went. Kind of like a save file or 'time traveling' much. The two of us, realizing this, decided to build a single timeline to keep the powers of you all in here. Concentrated to not make a change. And with that, I had to split my powers to him.

Sans having a similar ability as beforehand with the remembering the resets by the ability to remember how many times you've scrolled, and remember them all. While I kept my creator self, part of the seperate world that we are currently living in, away from the 2D world from the timeline I've created. Now, because of this, I can't see where each of you are at right now. But Sans, oh Sans CAN. Yet he can't create or write his own part like I do, only if he asked it to me personally of course. And ever since then, the I.S.P.Y. project started! He did had to lie in multiple occasions or even hide the one responsible for the changes. As he knew you all know everythign through and through about him. A few small lies here and there, a carismatic personality with a third-wheeling self. Yet... behind it all...

Was a stressed and anxious man. Who knows more than everything he knew beforehand. He felt fear aswell, knowing that maybe I would destroy this entire world in a single moment. A single word could change my mind, a single art block, a single thought... could be the death of his happy ending. I had reassured him more than once that such is absolutely impossible. Yet... soemtimes I think about it...

But anyways, as far as you're concerned, you aren't meant to get any spoilers for the next up stuff. So... good luck. And one last thing.

Thank you.

For everything.

See you on the next Chapter!

.

.

.

.

.

.

EDIT:

OH BETWEEN, I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS. LOL. One of my main ideas will be shown throughout a few comic strips. I wont spoil what it is, but ya'll will like it, trust me. Or so I hope...