(A/N) SO! Voting, everyone???

BEFORE YA'LL SKIP THIS A/N, 

NO THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE BOOK, I WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY TIL IT END AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME!!!...JUST.... LISTEN FOR THIS, PLS. I would really appreciate your vote.

Thank ya'll <3 

Anyways-

Heya everyone! No, this is not out of character Papyrus or Sans... Sadly- lmao.

It is me! The author of this story! And i came here to say thank you all for reading and commenting my story! It really helps me with my progress in my writting skills and im more than glad to say that your reads helped me inspire myself into making a secound book of xreader!!!

But to be honest, I'm kind of in a writter block you see. Don't get me wrong, I got MANY ideas up my sleeves for story outcomes. Hell, I even wrote many in my 3 notebooks about what I should write. But I'm kind of in the middle of 'what type of xreader I should do' you see.

SO! Why not do a voting! Comment below any of this options, the one with most votes will win!

But before that, here are the important stuff you should consider:

1. No +18 content! I'm... still a minor so ew. Plus how tf does that work on a skeleton?- But i WILL use cursing. Cause nobody can stop me.

2. There will be options for Aus! Ya'll can choose whenever or not it's a Papyrus or a Sans! Sadly... I'm not gonna make the otehr characters of the AU shipable since.. well... it's kind of writting preferances.

3. If ya'll choose characters from either Underfell or Underswap or etc, do know that I write the CANON versions of these characters. No uh... Bluberry thingy... you know? Like- HOW TF DID THE FANDOM MESSED THAT GUY UP? SWAP IS SUPPOSED TO BE A COOL GUY! NOT THAT- WHA-

4. Y/N will be gender neutral! If you want any adjustments in apperance please do comment it below! I don't wnat to make anyone feel uncluded.

5. If characters that doesn't make sense to fall inlove in your votes- cough cough Ink sans cough cough... Then don't worry! I will try my best to make a very resonable and not cringey sight of how the story is going. Kinda to make sense to the whole situation of him being emotionless and whatnot. Same goes for Error, I know he doesn't like people to touch him and I will respect that idea.

6. Most importantly, for the winning vote will depend after chapter 20 of Papyrus x reader! So ya'll have as much time as you need to change your vote if wanted!

*+Anyways, here are the candidates!+*

Bonely Hearts Club (You guys can choose whoever you'd like!) (And why this guys??? Cause why the fuck not)

OG Sans (why I have the great feeling this might become the most voted one? Oh god, guys pls no-)

Swap (Paps or sans)

Fell (Paps or sans)

Swap!Fell (Paps or sans)

Geno 

Error

Ink (fuck it, if yall want you can choose god damn Fresh!Ink, I GIVE UP.)

Birdtale (Paps or sans)

Oceantale (Paps or sans)

Fresh

Reapertale (Paps or sans)

G!Sans

Dust

Horror (Paps or sans)

Outertale (Paps or sans) (OH MY GOD PLEASEEEEEEEEEE)

Cross

Nightmare

Dream

Flowerfell (WAAAAAAA-) (And ya wanna know what? BAM.) (Paps or sans) (THAT'S RIGHT. LET'S MAKE IT TRAGIC)

Killer

Dancetale (Paps or sans) (I insist on fucking Ppayrus, cmon)

Science

Mafia (Paps or sans)

I'm heavily uncomfortable with this one BUT... Lust (Paps or sans) (...If you choose this, ya'll will be very disappointed at knowing that I won't unclude anything sexual)

Storyshift (Paps or sans)

Storyswap (Paps or sans)

That's as far as I know, enough for the voting and what not! ANYWAYS! GOOD LUCK!

Author, out!