Part 24

*+HEY EVERYONE, Author here! And a lil quick announcement that is gonna PROBABLY put yall mood a bit down. And... beforehand I wanna apologize for it, like- REALLY apologize for this. I know that I haven't been uploading much lately and I'm really sorry for this next news. I know a few fellows that asked for the Underfell Papyrus x reader to be done so once again.. IM SO SO SORRY! And I really hope that this wont lower my reputation as a writer and that everyone is still willing to continue reading my Papyrus x reader story.+*

*+ So.. uh...yeah, you could've guessed that I've been feeling a bit dismotivated with the Underfell story I've made so far. And didn't realize until now how difficult is to write two stories at the same time. Plus I have homework and school stuff to attend and it is making it very frustrating for me to continue.... sooo....+*

*+After this chapter, I will be erasing the Underfell story. BUT WILL continue this one till the very end. Once again, I'm dearly DEARLY sorry for the inconveinience and please understand that sometimes writters like me can't have the whole time to be writting two stories at the same time.+*

*+I hope all of you forgive me for making all of you disappointed, but to make it up, I'll give you a new chapter to this one! AGAIN PLEASE. IM REALLY SORRY-+*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I FOUND THE SUGAR!"

You'd gasped, going into a sitting position as you now saw your surroundings. You were back in the flower garden, sitting beside Asgore as Papyrus went running back in iwth a smile. You were so confused for a moment.... what's happening? Didn't Asgore die? Why is it all back to the start? And Flowey? You only then remember the events that occured. And knew that Flowey's small save file worked. You were back to before Flowey's apprance would appear. This time, nothing seemed to trouble it.

"And.. as i was saying.." Asgore now smiled down at you, "I have to intent on harming yo-.... um.. dear child, is everything alright?"

His and Papyrus smiled slowly turned into a worried one, as they saw your uneasy state. Your mind was racing. Flowey said he would be back and do the same ordeal once again. But how to prevent it? What if this time he actually manages to kill your friends?!

What if he harms Papyrus... and its all your fault?

".. Y/N? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Papyrus now knelt down to look at you. You'd guglped, looking at tyhe tqo of them with concern. Before slowly getting up,

"I- I... uh.... I'm sorry, I think I'll need a... moment..." 

"But, Human you didnt let me fini-"

"I'LL-... be back...." You'd turned around, hugging yourself as you'd walked away. Papyrus looked over at Asgore and apologized if he had to wait. And then went rushing over to you.

Every step you took echoed throughout the judgemnt hall, you couldn't run away from it. Reality couldn't be silenced. You would have to fight Flowey and you knew that in the inevitable event... the people you had grown so close to will become affected by this. And harmed. You didn't realize until now the grave situation Papyrus was in by accompanying you. You thought that maybe only speaking a word with Asgore would do it. And you knew very well that Papyrus wouldn't get harmed! But now... this is no Asgore.