Part 14

*+ "GREETINGS HUMANS! OUT OF CHARACTER PAPYRUS HERE AND READY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE STORY WILL BE UNWARD!!!! THE AUTHOR FEELS QUITE BETTER NOW! AND ALAS, SO DID HER MOTIVATION! LIKE- WOWIE! LOOK AT THAT NEW COVER AND DESC!!! SHE IS QUITE TALENTED FOR A HUMAN, NOT TO MENTION AS CLOSE AS I AM! NYEHEHEHEHE!

HMMM... BUT GOTTA SAY... SANS, DON'T YOU THINK IT IS QUITE ODD LOOKING?"

"What cha mean, Paps? You don't like it?"

"NO, OF COURSE I DO, WHY WOULDN'T I?! WELL YES I MAY HAVE HIGH EXPECTAVTIVES IN THE ART OR UH... ART... IT JUST!... IT SEEMS... INTERESTING THE WAY THAT THE READER'S SELF INPUT IS SO CLOSE TO ME!"

"Well, ya know, with a weather like that..."

"SANS. DO NOT START THIS CHAPTER WITH A PUN!"

"Guess the human gotta..."

"SANS. DON'T YOU DARE."

"...just... Chill with ya."

"UGH, YOUR PUNS ARE RUINING THE GOOD MOMENT! LIKE ALWAYS... CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THIS IF TAKING WAY LONGER THAN IT SHOULD?! YOU'RE INTERRUPTING THE POOR AUTHOR'S CONTINUATION TO THIS... MYSTERIOUS STORY. WHICH BRINGS ME BACK TO WHERE I WAS GONNA ASK, ARE YOU CERTAIN THAT I SHOULD'T KNOW WHAT THIS WHOLE STORY IS ABOUT?!?!"

"UUuuuuuuuuuh..."

"SANS. DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME!"

"Hehe... well ya see Paps-...... Alright Author, start the story already! cmon! Now now now now now!"

"WHAT?! NO WAI-" +*

.

.

.

*+"Also thank ya'll for the 1,42K holy cow."+*

.

.

.

As you'd walked foward into the entrance of the very known and popular MTT Resort, you couldn't but fail to notice the very tall skeleton in the mere corner of the hotel/resort, the poor guy looked... nervous as hell. But despite the obviousness on his actitude. You were actually quite impressed! It was the first time you've ever seen Papyrus in such a elegant suit. And from how tight looked... uh... Undyne and Sans clearly forced that thing to stay put, aye? I mean it would make sense since you could even hear his screams on your way out of Waterfall. But rather than that, it didn't looked bad! Hell, it looked awsome with that tiny concept of putting his own red scarf around his waist. Almost made you feel a bit guilty of leaving the one he gave you back at the lab. You had a feeling you would go around that place But you hoped it wasn't for that so called bet.

You walked foward to the glass doors to say hi to him, but the moment you raised your hand to wave he quickly tensed up. Cleared his throat, and spoke.

"OH! Y/N! I-I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T COOOOoooOooOOooOmEeEeeEeEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....." He... trailed off? Wierd. His eyes went wider, that was for sure. And he was looking up and down at you. If you could even guess, his jaw almost LITERALLY dropped. This strangely reminded you of a cartoon. 

"Uh... Paps?-" You'd asked with a concerned look upon your face, you'd moved your hands up and down at his eyes, his stare was glued on your body.

"You okey there?-"