chapter 2

Léliah

1:00am~

I was already at the airport, waiting for my plane to arrive.

it was a first class flight which surprises me since vini is some big rich footballer but can't even get me a private jet?

It's quite shocking but I'm fine with it I'm not gonna complain like a spoiled brat.

~
The next say I arrived 3pm at to Doha, Qatar.

I saw my ride on the way out of the airport and stepped inside the car.

I was on my way to the hotel where I would see vini..

~

I arrived at the hotel and was just so excited to see vini, he was my little cousin so i find him like my little brother.

I sent into the hotel and booked my self in.

I waited at the hotel lobby, where I would see vini.

~
after all that waiting I saw vini.

"Léliah!" vini yelled out.

I stood up and ran into his arms.

"how are you vin?" I asked him.

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm doing great now I'm seeing you" I said smiling at him.

"come on let's head to your room" vini said.

One of the staff had grabbed our stuff and took it to our room while we were heading up too.

i opened the door to see a beautiful room with a nice view to the hotels pool.

"I booked a reservation for us with my friend it's at 6" vini told me as we went in the room.

"who's your friend?" I asked him.

"one of the Brazilian players" he replied back.

"Neymar? I said in return.

he started to laugh.

"no no, Richarlison" he said back.

"oh the guy with the best goal" I replied.

"pretty much" he laughed.

"it's his first World Cup right?" I asked.

"Mhm"

wow meeting my 2nd ever Brazilian player, well first was vini and I haven't even met neymar.

I'm excited for this.

~

5pm

I finished my shower and was getting ready to leave for the reservation at the restaurant.

I looked through my suitcase which I still haven't unpacked and picked an outfit.