chapter 18

Léliah

for your information! Richarlison lives in Brazil but is in England most of the times cause of his team tottenham rightttt.

and Léliah lives in New York but travels all around the world mostly. Vini lives in Spain and sometimes in Brazil, he does also go to new York for Léliah.

that's the living style of the characters 😘

Hope you enjoy this chapter cuties 😘😘

~

vini managed to book both of us a flight to New York, I'm glad vini is coming with me.

I literally couldn't stop thinking about Richarlison the whole time.

I guess we broke up too? I mean if we weren't even going to talk to eachother anymore then yeah. I even block him, this whole private situation was just a trouble for me and him.

vini also told me that he's in Brazil and he's with his family.

our flight was tomorrow so we had some time to get ready and stuff for our flight.

it was morning and I woke up to see vini packing already, honestly he needs to do this later.

"what you doing?" I asked him.

it was literally 11am.

"our flight is at 3pm" he says.

what the actual fuck, I literally ran out of my bed.

I'm glad I already packed with kylian yesterday so I just gotta get ready honestly.

I just wore a tracksuit with a black plain coat, New York was cold.

(no glasses and no bag)

I didn't even do my makeup, I was just going to a airport anyways then back home.

I got a handbag to put in extra stuff, it was just for my makeup and other things.

12pm, we were ready and headed out of the hotel the airport was just 1 hour away so we were early.

We took a Uber and headed to the airport.

~
finally arrived to airport and our flight was nonstops so it was literally for 14 hours.

me and vini just waited for the plane since it was 1pm.

I decided to FaceTime mae since I haven't even talked to her for so long.

"hey mae" I said.

"girl you haven't been telling me anything" mae says.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.