chapter 8

Richarlison
first of all before we begin im close to 1k views ahh! tysm!! I might not be able to most that much as I'm going on holiday and I will be super busy but I will try my best! anyways enjoy Richarlison's pov!

I kept looking at Léliah, is she that mad at me? I was just really confused maybe she just doesn't want to deal with me.

but I need to talk to her.

"can we go back vin?" I heard Léliah ask vini.

"it's super early to leave!" vini replied to her.

she sighed and just kept looking around.

It's sort of strange how she is acting, I'm not sure what to do but in these couple of days we must talk to eachother, I needed her.

I was staring at her waiting for her to lock eyes with me.

she looked at me.

fuck, she's so pretty.

~

8:40pm, the was ending at 11pm. I had to do something than sitting down there looking at Léliah.

out of nowhere vini said this.

"Weird question richy, why you not talking to Léliah?" he asked me.

oh my fucking god.

I could feel Léliah looking at me, I had to say something or vini will know there's something going on between us.

"huh? me and Léliah were talking just early" I replied to him.

"yeah vini, you got some quick memory lose" Léliah said laughing.

"how about we go grab drinks all three of us?" vini said happily.

vini keeps making shit worse, holy shit.

Me and Léliah were behind vini next to eachother.

I had to talk to her today..

~

we all were sitting down on stools waiting for our drinks to arrive.

fucking vini yet again, made me a Léliah sit together.

I could feel her thigh touching mine, fuck.

It became so awkward as we were waiting, to make things worse vini got up and told us that he's heading to the bathroom.

this became even more awkward.

maybe this was my chance to talk to her?
I'll just talk to her.

"Léliah" I called her name, she ignored me and pulled out her phone.

I called her name once more time.

she ignored me again.

I grabbed her chin and rotated her face to mine.

"you don't need to ignore me, I just want to say a few things" I told her and she looked at me with watery eyes.

oh shit.

"Your driving me mad, I have no clue what to say to you!" she says.

"I know you got mad that I told vini about how I don't like you but honestly, we need to make in private Léliah." I told her.

I did have a point since it would be so strange with vini knowing and everyone else.

vini will probably get pissed at me too for doing shit behind his back.

"Richarlison, I don't want to do stuff behind my cousins back but you still do have a point.." Léliah replied.

"it's the best for us Léliah, I'm really sorry for saying stuff without you knowing." I apologise to her.

she finally gave me a smile, I was waiting for that smile to approach her face.

I smiled back at her.

I'm glad I'm okay with her but we still aren't dating.

"where's the drinks at, they still haven't arrived?!" vini said coming out of nowhere.

I'm glad we didn't kiss or some shit because we would be caught badly.

I placed my hand on her thigh, I'm glad vini couldn't see finally.

I felt around her inner thigh with my thumb and kept looking at her.

I can just tell she's feeling good, I smirked at her.

we grabbed our drinks and started drinking.

We might had a little too much to drink as well.

i got up and kept keeping eye contact with Léliah.

"I'm gonna head to the bathroom." I said signing for her to come along.

I started to head up to the bathroom and was near by it waiting for Léliah, I saw her coming.

I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her into a corner, we just started making out.

this girl drives me mad too.

omg this took my ages to write, I'm super super tired from going into airplanes it's so exhausting, I have a long time to go :(
However I'm so happy due to 1k views so I will try to post quickly in the couple of days.