chapter 7

I felt so sick to my stomach, I just went back on my phone.

and decide to scroll on richarlison account, I needed him so bad. just laying down with him hugging him tight.

I looked at his following and my jaw dropped.

I turned off my phone.

fucking cunt.

he was following every girl known to exist.

I rolled my eyes, I shouldn't even be upset anymore after this shit.

he changing my mood every second.

I better stop thinking about him.

"you alright, you haven't said anything since we got here" vini says.

"mhm I'm just in deep thought right now" I replied.

"deep thoughts about what?" He asked.

"just work, it's nothing." I told him.

~

we had left the restaurant and went down to a mall, fuck it we're spending good money tonight.

we headed to a big mall in Doha, it was so pretty. It was just unbelievable how beautiful it was.

we walked around and decided to head to Dior store.

we looked around and the bags, holy shit they were so pretty.

It was 7pm and the close was about to close in 30 minutes so vini dragged me out cause he damn well knew that I wouldn't stay in there for 30 minutes.

"We need to buy fruit smoothies right now!" I told vini and we both went to buy smoothies.

fruit smoothies were always so good.

~

we arrived at the hotel and had so much shopping, but it all got back to our hotel room.

I was so excited to be all the clothes I brought.

stupid vin also told me that there's a party going on for the teams win and many other are invited along with it.

I did buy a dress to go and wear, so I was excited to go to my first party in Qatar.

~

Next morning.
it was 10am, I woke up to see vini playing on his ps5. Is he really playing at the morning?

"oh morning, I got us breakfast" vini told me.

I looked over to see pancakes covered in syrup and berries. It looked so good, it came with a side of ice coffee.

I grabbed my breakfast back up in my bed, I started eating and just watched vini play call of duty the whole way of finishing up my breakfast.

I checked my phone and specifically checked messages, I mainly checked due to Richarlison and he didn't even message me.

I cannot stop thinking about him, I actually missed him.

I sighed and finished up my food.

~

4pm.

I started to get ready for the party super early as I was about to look very good, of course I had to do glammed makeup which took me 30 minutes.

I decided to wear a pink dress with its pink gloves it was blinging too.

it was so pretty.

I finished touching up my makeup and added perfume

I went outside of the bathroom to see vini.

"woah mr handsome, go off." I started to hype up vini and he started to laugh.

"you looks really good Léliah!" He said smiling.

I thanked him and we went outside out of our room, locking the room.

~
We arrived to the party it was at a big house, like a mansion or so.

all I know it was super nice.

me and vini went inside together.

I was going to stay next to vini since I didn't want to go anywhere, I didn't even know anyone that well.  I mean Richarlison is coming too..

vini started to talk to Neymar, i forgot how this man was so attractive since lately i have been focused on Richarlison so much.

"this you girlfriend?" Neymar asked vini smiling at me.

"not at all, she's my cousin" vini replied laughing.

me and Neymar were introducing eachother and shook hands when I saw vini talking to someone.

I looked up to see richarlison, fuck.

I could already feel butterflies in my stomach.

he looked so attractive in his suit, I couldn't take my eyes off.

suddenly we locked eyes, he started to scanning me from top to bottom.

I wanted him so much, but I'm supposed to mad at him.

I did say I was going to stay by vini for the whole time.

I walked away and asked someone where the bathroom was and started to head there.

I entered the bathroom and sighed.

I was so worried, Richarlison was literally glued to my mind. Whatever I do I keep thinking about him and I have no clue what to do.

now it's so awkward between us, I have no clue what did to do and either does he.

I sighed yet again and decided to step out of the toilet. I grabbed my purse which was on the sink and left the bathroom.

two steps in leaving, I bumped into somone.

shit.

I looked up to see Richarlison.

i didn't even want to see him, it would just be arguing.

he quickly grabbed my purse that fell out of my hand and putted it out for me to take.

I quickly grabbed it and walked away.

"Léliah." He called out as I walked away.

I ignored him and went off, I'm just going to go back to vini.

I sighed and tried to look everywhere for vini. where is this guy.

I decided to grab my phone out and call him.

i called him and it started to ring.

He answered.

"vini, where are you?" I asked him.

"uhm I'm by like the main entrance on the left" he said.

I sighed in annoyance, I was literally all the way upstairs.

I was probably lost too.

I went around for about 5 minutes and finally found the stairs.

I walked downstairs, went straight to the entrance and turned left.

I finally saw vini and oh my, Richarlison was there too.

after all that panting of looking for him just to see Richarlison there.

I had to go with vini, it's not like I knew anyways or it's not like I'm gonna kick my self in the bathroom till vini decides to go back to the hotel.

I just stood there awkwardly as vini was talking to Richarlison and his other friends that I had no clue about.

I could feel richarlison look at me and at some moments we had some glimpses of eachother.

I had no clue if I wanted to talk him or just ignore him forever.

this boy drives my mind crazy and we aren't even dating.

I sighed, just wanted this night to be over already.

I'm kinda eating this up wholeee shit, thanks for the support yet again!! I'm so happy I'm getting many views I might hit 1k tomorrow hopefully 🤞