chapter 9

Léliah

wooo!!! amazing news guys I have time to post many chapter so get ready and get to snacksss 😘. Enjoy this chapter

~

I headed back to where we were sitting and was with vini, richy actually went to the toilet after that make out session.

"what took you so long?" vini asks.

"I was touching up my makeup jeez." I replied.

he nodded and ordered more drinks for his self, this guy was going to be tipsy as shit.

"don't you think 3 more drinks is a little much?" I said.

"not really!" vini chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him.

as I was looking around I saw richy talking to lucas (lucas paquetá 🤭).

I just wanted him here, ugh this boyy.

vini's drinks arrived and this guy was already going for it.

I started to laugh and he looked at me like he didn't nothing.

"you need to slow down" I told him laughing.

"it's just a few drinks!" Vin says.

"alright alright." I laughed.

I glanced over to see Richarlison, he was still with Lucas and some other girl??

who the fuck-

I ain't going to jump in conclusions.

they even hugging, what the fuck, who is that girl. all I know she's pretty as fuck but she needs to stay back.

I could see a tension between her and Richarlison, I mean this is normla you can have something like this with every human but I was jealous anyway.

I kept looking until he waved bye to them and started to walk, I quickly looked away.

I turned to vini, what the fuck.

this guy was already passed out, I laughed to my self. He really had the audacity to say it was a few drinks and it was nothing.

Richarlison came and looked at him.

"he's wasted." I said.

he agreed by nodding.

I moved slightly so Richarlison can sit down, I need to ask him who that was too.

"Richarlison" I said.

"yeah?"

"who was that girl with you and Lucas?" I asked him.

"oh Lucas's friend, she was so nice" he replied.

I nodded and just looked down on the table, thinking and thinking.

"come on, we need to take this fucker back to the hotel" Richarlison said out of nowhere.

"Alright"

"i got my car, come" he says as we left the party and heading to the parking area.

he had a audi rs7 sport, it's such a nice car.

I was literally having vini's arm around me and dragging him to the car, I'm never trusting vini again.

we pushed him to the back seats, we sat at the front.

"Are you coming with us?" I asked him as he started driving.

"yeah I am." he replies back.

he slowly places his hand on my thigh, gripping it  tight.