chapter 12

Léliah

"I fucking knew it!" Vini starts yelling.

"I literally told you not to get mad." I told vini.

I could see Richarlison was looking a bit pissed off.

"You know I don't like him after what you both were doing before" vini says.

why the fuck does he have to bring up the past in front of Richarlison.

"why the fuck are you talking about shit before right now." I said getting pissed.

"I don't care, you literally just with him. who even knows what you guys did when you were together just now." vini says.

"You don't know shit!" I yelled.

why the fuck is he assuming shit?!

he's being a big bitch right now what the fuck.

I was so worried about richarlison, I have no clue how many problems I have to deal with.

"he's a friend don't be saying shit about the past." I told vini.

"The problem began at the past." he says.

"I don't give a fuck! you need to stop bringing up past shit that doesn't even mean anything anymore." I said to him.

we all just went silent then.

I was so nervous about what Richarlison was going to say I kept looking at the rear view mirror to see richarlison looking at me.

he went on his phone so I checked mine

oh my lord, great more problems.

i literally had enough. I was so annoyed at vini he's being a big bitch for no reason.

Richarlison and vini started to have normal conversations.

I layed down my head on the car seat and layed my body down too.

closing my eyes just started crying. but of course quietly just tears I wasn't going to start crying loudly specially in front of them.

~

I woke up to see Richarlison looking at me.

he already had opened the door and was just taking to with vini.

"come on get up" he said to me.

"just you two go, I'm not hungry." I told him.

"I'm gonna go, get her come on" vini says giving the keys to richy and walking away.

I pulled my self up and dragged Richarlison in the car.