chapter 16

Léliah
before we start this chapter, I do have the knowledge that in the Croatia vs Brazil match, Brazil did lose and in this story it will be still like that.

1pm, i had woken up and checked the time. What the fuck I woke up so late.

I looked around and vini was already out, hopefully he does well on his match.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

changing into a T-shirt and short since I was still in a bra and underwear.

I headed back into the bedroom, I was about to call room service for breakfast. When I heard the door knocking.

who could it be?

I stood up and headed to the door opening it.

it was kylian.

"Oh hey!" I said hugging him.

"I got you breakfast, you doing good?" He asked me.

"yeah, come on in" I told him.

"vini's at practice right?" He asked.

"yeah, I can't wait to watch him play tonight" I replied.

he gave me the plate of breakfast and I placed it on my bed thanking him.

it looked so good, im too ready to dig in.

~

it was 4pm and I was still kylian , we agreed that we both of to the match together. I hope Richarlison doesn't get too mad at me.

I also told kylian that I was going to buy some gifts for vini and Richarlison.

So we headed to the mall near the hotel.

we already arrived, I had no clue what I should buy them honestly.

"what's gonna be the special present then?" Kylian questions.

"I have no clue"

"how about like accessories, like a watch?" He says.

"oh yeah, a watch for the both of them!" I said.

A watch would be so good.

so we headed to popular expensive brands like, Versace, boss, Rolex, Dior. trying to find a watch or something else.

well this is what I decided to get them.

(vini's watch)