chapter 22

Léliah

what the fuck-

no I must be dreaming, what is he doing here?!

I finally finished off my walk and now I just had to go back to the backstage.

I did a little pose when I finished the walk and walked backed to the backstage.

he was actually there. I couldn't stop thinking about that.

~
fast forward

I was on my third outfit, it was such a fun show to do. It just gives you confidence and makes you feel like you own the world or something.

the singer was doing such a good job performing for me, the songs were just the vibe of the show.

i performed my walk and I took a glance at vini and gave him a smile.

I can just feel Richarlison looking at me.

vini really wants us to reunite, I mean Richarlison shouldn't of done that.

I finished my walk and was on my fourth outfit.

~

finally finishing the last walk which was the fifth I went to the back stage, Alice went to the stage to talk to the rest.

"your having a after party by the way." Quin says.

a after party?!

oh well it should be fun.

"thank you for everyone here with us, miss Léliah had beautifully showed our new black set of the LM brand." I heard alice say on the stage loudly.

"one round of applause please for miss Léliah" alice says.

"girl go!" quin says pushing me into the stage.

i was too busy in my thoughts and literally forgot to go on the stage.

I went on the stage and stood next to Alice as everyone was clapping.

I gave a smile to the crowd and that was the end of the show.

but now for the after party.

i went back stage again and went to the set to get changed into my own clothes, I grabbed my stuff and left.

vini told me he was gonna wait for me at the back of the place.

I headed to the back exit and looked outside.

i could see vini and Richarlison waiting outside the car, they were both in suits too.

"hey hey!" Vini says and coming to me to hug me, I wrapped my arms around him hugging him back.

"you did great Léi léi" vini told me.

"thanks vini" I said smiling at him as he let go of our hug.

vini moved a bit back and I saw Richarlison coming closer to me.

"you did good out there" he says and hugging me.

I just kept my arm down, just trying to rethink this whole shit.

i was holding back everything as hard as I can, I can smell that cologne I always use to from him.

I stepped a bit back, letting that hug go.

he just kept looking at me.

"Léliah we got you a dress for the party since we can't be heading back home, it's starting soon!" vini says.